Chapter III

~Stella's POV

"Good. Which Alpha was missing?" I asked.
They couldn't answer. My good friends don't know. This made me to start crying all over again.

"Stella, could you stop crying and talk?" Winter asked me.
I just couldn't. Becky, my wolf, has left me too. I feel like she's trying to hide something from me or that she's bracing herself for something.

I looked up and found out that Winter and Etta are crying too. I started to feel guilty, I should probably tell them. They have always been there for me.

"The missing Alpha was Alpha Parker." I replied.

"Sooo...." Etta said.

"So, I heard that he is arrogant, rude and well, handsome. I also heard that he doesn't want a mate." I said. I couldn't tell them the last part, it hurts.

As I finished telling them, Martha poked her head through the door to tell us that Joe said we should leave. That our service is not needed anymore and we shouldn't be seen in the pack house.

Well, it's only the our Alpha and Joe that knows we come to the pack house. We mainly work at night, but that doesn't mean others don't know. We decided to quit school this year too.

We thanked her, at least she warns us. But I don't trust her, she has this weird air around her. Then, we left for Etta's house.

I still remember when I came over here when I was fifteen. I ran away from my pack. I was almost dead when I reached this pack. I ran to stay with my grandmother, she believed in mates. But, my parents wanted to arrange a marriage for me,I refused. I even thought it was a joke till I overheard them saying that they will send me there the next day.

Then, I met these my bestfriends in school. I found out that Winter came a month before while Etta came few months before. We had other friends. We also went to the pack house and had fun.

Things went well until by seventeen, we haven't shifted. We were then treated like scums. Nobody associated with us again. We were told not to go to the pack house anymore. They didn't know that we had wolves but never shifted because.........

"Earth to Stella." Etta said snapping her fingers in front of me. She always does that when I try to think.

"So, Martha told me now saying that your precious Alpha is going to be at the garden tommorow. So, best friend make him love you." She said to me winking.
She waved at me and went to stand by the roadside. She said that her mother told her not to go to my house again. She said that her mother has been acting weird. But the woman seems normal to me this morning.

"Show of your skills tomorrow, baby girl. Good night. Bye." Winter said to me.

"Bye girls."I replied. With this, I went inside the house.

_________

"Welcome Tee. I'm in the kitchen. You can come and eat with me." My grandmother said from the kitchen. I went over and kissed her. I like the name she calls me.

"Granny, you know you shouldn't cook. You're already old."

"Who said I can't cook for my Tee." She smiled at me. I couldn't smile back, I have so much in my mind.

"Tee, I won't ask what is bordering. All I have to say to you is, that no matter what happens, you must be strong. People depends on you. Okay. And you should also finish your food." She smiled.

"Okay, granny. You can go ahead and sleep. I know you want to. Good night granny." I told her.

"You know me well Tee. Good night my baby. Don't bother coming to my room tomorrow morning. Be prepared, dear. And never forsake your friends and always learn to forgive." She looked into my eyes for a few seconds and went to sleep.

I don't understand what she meant. I just shrugged and tried to contact my wolf Becky for the nth time since this evening.

*******
The next morning

I woke up and prepared to meet my friends at our usual spot at the stream.

Stella, we are already at the stream.

Ok I'll be there. I closed the mindlink.

I prepared my grandmother's food and placed it on the counter and left.

Stella guess what, change of plan. You're going to meet your mate right away. Etta mindlinked me

But.... I replied

No buts. He is at the garden now. Winter said

Fine. I mindlinked back. So off to the garden I think.

I hummed as I walked to the garden. The place was too quiet and it was weird but I brushed it off. I took a turn and saw him. He was standing with his back to me.

Then, his scent hit me. He smells like orange, yummy I thought. He turned, looked at me and froze. I look at his eyes, they were brown like chocolate.

"Who are you?" He asked.

"I, uh, I am Stella." I stuttered.

"I didn't see you at the pack house. Wait, were you among the girls that served?" He asked. Before I could answer, he continued,
"Nevermind. I will just reject you. I can't have a wolf less Werewolf  as a mate."
Nothing in the world could prepare for what happened next.

"I, Alpha Parker reject you Stella as my mate and Luna."
I just looked at him. I couldn't believe what happened next.

"You have to accept it." He shrugged looking away from me.

"I accept your rejection." I choked out. I felt the bond snap and my heart break into a million pieces.

I heard laughter. I turned to see Martha and her friends laughing at me. I was mortified.

"Martha, how could you do this to me?" I asked her. I couldn't believe she would be among.

Stella, you need to come to  your house now. Something just happened. Winter said through the mind.

What

*********
Phew,  I just wrote that. I feel bad for her.

✓joyjonas9