1

y/n's POV

I was scrolling through tiktok night when a video of 6 people doing the 'dont flinch challenge' appeared. I thought these people were weird and I went straight to the comments. Luckily everyone seemed to agree with me.

I clicked on their account so I could see more of their weird videos and decided I'd follow them as I thought the comments were funny

The next day I woke up at around 10am since there's no school because of quarantine. I checked my phone to see if sm6band had posted another strange video but they hadn't

I lay in bed for awhile before deciding to get up and go downstairs for breakfast. I enter the kitchen and see that Will and James are attempting to make scrambled eggs but failing miserably at it.

"How do you mess up scrambled eggs?" I say to them.

"It wasn't my fault, blame James" Will said.

Will and James are my brothers, James is 19 and Will is 15.

Our parents were on a trip to the UK before all this corona stuff happened so now they're stuck there until it's over which is good because it means we can do what we want.

I grab a new pan and open the fridge to get more eggs and make some scrambled eggs since my brothers can do anything right.

After breakfast I go upstairs and have a shower, I then lay on my bed and watch the Lorax, "the Once-ler is so hot" I think to myself

"How ba a a ad can i be? i'm just following my destiny, how b a a ad can i be? I'm just doing what comes naturally" I sing at the top of my lungs.

I don't do much for the rest of the day, I just scroll through tiktok and watch Netflix and then go to sleep