4

Y/n's POV

it's been about two weeks since sm6band posted the 'don't flinch challenge' video and since then they've had a couple of other videos that kinda blew up.

I find the family very weird but for some reason there's something about the middle son that hits different, I think his name is Adam.

I go to Instagram to see if I can find out more about him and I see that he has his own Instagram account and that he is 17 years old. I scroll through his Insta, he is very attractive I think to myself before following him and turning on post notifications.

I return to tiktok and scroll through my fyp for a couple of hours until I get a notification to say that Adam has posted on Instagram. I click the notification and it takes me to his latest post, it's a picture of him working out.

"Wow" I say out loud

I decide that I will comment something I'm just not sure what

After thinking for a couple of minutes of what to comment I decide to just comment a simple "🔥"

Adam's POV

I haven't posted on Instagram in a couple of days and yesterday George took a great picture of me while I was working out so I may as well post it.

Within a few minutes in gets a couple of likes and a comment from someone called y/n. I look at her profile picture and she looks really pretty so I click on her profile

"She's gorgeous" I say to myself and decide to follow her

I was really tempted to DM her but then emily entered my room and just before she could look over my shoulder I exited out of Instagram

"Whatcha doinggg" she asked

"Nothing, just watching some tiktoks" I said

"George, Jack, Eliana and I are going outside to make tiktoks, If you want to come" She said

"No thanks and is Isabel not going?" I asked

"She doesn't want to go" Emily said just before leaving my room and going outside

I got off my bed and went to Isabel's room to see if she was doing what I think she's doing

Isabel is my favourite sibling in the family, we're the most similar and we get on the best.

I enter her room and see that I'm right, she's eating chocolate. Isabel has a stash of sweets and chocolate that we aren't allowed to eat because they aren't vegan. I'm the only one she told because the others would 100% tell on her and get everything confiscated.

Isabel and I lay on the floor for awhile and eat M&Ms until we hear the front door shut which means our siblings are back, we quickly put all the wrappers under Isabel's bed.

I go back to my room and sit at my desk and I start to think about that girl I followed earlier on Instagram and how I was going to DM her. I sit there staring at her profile for what felt like forever deciding if I should message her or not, what if she thinks I'm weird and annoying or what if she only followed and commented for a joke.

I eventually pluck up the courage to message her