6

Adam's POV

It has been about a week since me and y/n started DMing. she is so sweet and kind. I've really been enjoying getting to know her.

I don't have many friends since I'm homeschooled so I'm glad I've got y/n.

I am laying in bed stared at my ceiling thinking about things when emily bursts in shouting about something. She shouts so much my brain has just learned to block it out. I continue to stare at my ceiling in the hopes that once she's finished yelling that she'll leave.

I guess she thought what she was saying was interesting because the next thing I knew she was slapping my chest trying to get me to listen.

"What" I said grumpily

"I've planned a family fun day for us all" emily said excitedly with her green eyes staring into my soul.

I stare back at her, unimpressed

She grabs my phone off my bedside table and runs away.

"What did you do that for" I say as I run after her.

"There will be no phones on family fun day" emily says

Oh god she's so annoying. Family fun day hasn't even began and I'm already sick and tired of it. Why couldn't my parents of stopped having kids after me or at least given emily up for adoption. I'm sure there's a weird hippy family that would love to have emily as their child.

Emily's POV

I have noticed Adam has been spending most of his time in his room lately and not enough time with me so I planned a family fun day for us all.

I get everyone up and take their phones and put them into a box in the kitchen

Since family fun day is outside I make a picnic for us all.

I make sandwiches for everyone and cut them into shapes.
A flower for Ellie and Isabel, a star for jack and George and of course a heart for me and Adam.
I pack some other food and zip up the picnic bag.

I am so excited for family fun day especially to play twister. Twister is my favourite game ever. I love being so close to all my siblings, especially Adam. It's so fun to be tangled around him.

I tell everyone to be outside at 10am because that's when family fun day officially starts.