5

Adam's POV

"Hey" I messaged her

I stared at my phone waiting for her reply. My mind was going crazy. What if she thinks I'm weird for messaging her, I'm just some random guy that she follows on Instagram AHHH.
should I unsend the message I thought.

Then she read it.

My heart was beating so fast.

It had been a couple of minutes since she read it and she still hadn't replied. Maybe I should've said something better than just a simple "hey"

I'm such an idiot

But then she replied

"heyyy Adam, what's up?" she messaged

Y/n's POV

I lay in bed and look for something to watch on Netflix when my phone buzzes. I pick up my phone and look at the notification

@adamjones_sm6 followed you

I couldn't believe my eyes.

Why had Adam followed me back?

Should I dm him?

What do I say?

I decided to go for a shower and then decide what to do afterwards.

I listened to SM6 and had a dance party in the shower, it was extremely fun.

I got out of the shower and put on my pyjamas and a hoodie.

I then go downstairs and get some popcorn and a drink.

By this point I had calmed down from the initial shock of seeing Adam had followed me

I pick up my phone when I see that Adam has DMed me. I started to get butterflies in my stomach.

I was super nervous to open it but after a few minutes of freaking out I plucked up the courage to open it.

"Hey" was all he said

I thought for a couple of minutes about what to reply. I didn't want Adam to think I was boring but I also didn't want him to think I was annoying. I could ask him what's up but that's a tad boring and predictable. Ahhh what do I say. I could say I like his fedora but maybe that's a bit full on for the first message.

I know, I'll say hey back but I'll add a bunch of y's so it seems more friendly and I'll ask him what's up and hopefully he'll reply with something good and we can get a nice conversation going.

Adam: Hey

Heyyy Adam, what's up? : y/n

Adam : nothing much just chilling in my bed looking for something to watch on Netflix, what about you :)

sameee, quarantine is super boring and I'm running out of things to do: Y/n

We DM'd eachother back and forwards for hours until Adam said he had to go for dinner. I was really happy with how are conversation went, me and Adam have a lot in common.