WORKING MY WAY AROUND

So its been one whole month since that meeting with dad.
I went the next day, and said "Yes" to bhabhi, ofcourse that was another painful meeting with my "family". Especially when i went there i saw my niece and nephew, they are so cute, its so hard   separating from them.
All the official work was done online. I opted for bhabhi's hospital and as expected with my rank, i  got admitted into it. Today is my first day at my new job.

As the alarm rang off i quickly got up, buzzing with energy and excitement with a little nervousness about today. I went to the bathroom to freshen up, and after a quick shower i got dressed, in a formal attire.
I came down and saw bhaiyaan had laid the table with a simple breakfast.
"Asalaamoalikum! Dear! Ready?", said bhaiyaan looking at me smiling. I noticed he was also ready to leave for his office.
"Waalekumasalaam bhaiyaan! Yes! I am ready!", said I.
"Good!"? He nodded and said, "let's have breakfast!"
We proceeded to the table to have breakfast, though i had very little appetite. Anyways i gulped down some food, because i wasn't sure when i would get to eat next.
After finishing the breakfast, i cleared the table and Bhaiyaan turned towards me and said, "I am gonna drop you off today! Its your first day and i have to go to work early today as well.!"
I nodded, i was grateful he was dropping me off today, but i couldn't expect him to do that everyday. He had his job, and he would be late for it, if he does this everyday.
Anyways we exited the house, and bhaiyaan locked the door behind it. He then went to fetch his car, and i glanced at my mobile, half expecting a call or message from bhabhi but ofcourse none came.
As soon as he brought the car, i climbed in it and buckled up.
Bhaiyaan started the engine and drove in silence .
After sometime , he said , "You nervous?"
I kept for sometime and then said,   "About meeting bhabhi, yes! About working in the new place, No! After working in India, i think i can handle Mleiah General Hospital very well!", It was true!
"Proud of your sweetheart! You are so strong!", said he looking at me with a smile.
I smiled back. I was touched by his words, bhaiyaan had always been nice to be, but this was the first time he had called me strong. It felt so great!. I was now even more determined to handle whatever happens today.
We pulled over the hospital, just few minutes after that, and bhaiyaan turned towards me and said, "you would be okay from here?"
"Yes bhaiyaan Allah Hafiz!", I said and got down from the car.
He nodded,  said, "Allah hafiz!", and then zoomed away in his car.
I took a deep breathe in, I can handle this come on, and I entered the hospital.
The first thing that i noticed was how big it was. It was at least, 5 times bigger than the nursing home in Sharjah. It was bustling with patients, senior doctors and junior doctors all around. I could tell by them apart by their aprons. Nurses wrote a tunic like apron, junior doctors wore a name tag on their apron and were mostly young, whereas senior doctor didn't have any name tag, if they chose to wear an apron. The looked really serious and grim, going around from patient to patient, with a hoard of junior doctors around them.
I got a little nervous seeing the scene. Back at Sharjah, i knew the senior most doctor of the hospital, he was Faruk's father and like an uncle to me. But this was completely different territory, i knew i no one except bhabhi, and i wondered if she would be off much help. She hadn't called or even left a message for me yet.
I looked around to see if anything could help me,  and i saw a reception.
I went there and asked, "Excuse me my name is doctor Shahista Ahmed, i am a first year post graduate trainee  joining the paediatrician department today. Can you help me?"
"First floor, to the right, go and sit in the seminar room!", said a middle agged fat lady from behind the desk, without even looking up at me.
I nodded and quickly left to make my way towards the seminar room. I took the lift and  reached the first floor. I found the seminar room , it was right in front of the lift.
The moment i entered it, i wished i was invisible. The room was filled with people, (apparently i was late) , and all eyes turned towards me. People started whispering to each other in hushed tones pointing towards me. I felt so self conscious as i made my way to the very back and sat down on the last bench.
Soon after that a group of senior doctors, entered the room and everyone became quiet.
One of the doctors  a middle aged man, wearing an expensive suit came forward.