GETTING TO KNOW HIM

Shahista Point of view contd..
So i has just got down from bhaiyaan car and he drove away. I smiled to myself thinking that they would get some alone time because i knew Zesmina would never leave me here and go home. Its sad that both of they are so shy and apprehensive but i know they are perfect for each other.
Anyways i shook my head. "I had bigger problems to worry about.," said I to myself and started walking towards the farmhouse.
They first thing that i noticed when i got closer was that fewer number of people were attending this party as compared to the one where i had gone with bhaiyaan. This looked more like a personal gathering which scared me even more. At the previous party, i could have easily got lost in the crowds, here practically everyone knew each other.
I was regretting my decision of coming here with every step that i was taking.
When i reached the gates of the mansion, I saw few security officials checking they Id of people who were going in.
"Great! Now this was gonna be your first embarrassment Shahista!", said I to myself. I was dead sure they would not recognise me.
Still i made my way towards the entrance,
"Excuse me maam! Please stop!", said the guard.
"Maam show me your Id, its a private party!", said another.
"I don't have one , but i was invited!", said I protesting.
"Maam do you have the invitation card?",
"No, but but Mr Zaroon himself invited me!", said i.! Standing their at the entrance, getting questioned by the guards was so embarrassing! I knew i shouldn't have come. Why did your even said yes to him!
"Sorry maam but without an invitation card we can't let you in. We cannot compromise Mr Zaroon's safety!", said the guard.
I just stood there listening to him. It was so stupid! How could i harm someone who practically owns half of UAE, but i knew i shouldn't argue with the guards.
I was about to turn around and leave when i heard a voice from behind.
"She is my guest leave her alone!",
I turned and saw Sarfaraz coming from inside
"You will never pester this young lady over here from now on. I don't want you to interrogate her ever. Not now, not in future. Treat her with utmost respect!", said he to the guards.
Both the guards hung there head in shame , "Sorry sir!"
He then gave me a soft smile and said , "Come!".
I smiled back and followed him inside the words "not now! Not in future!", resonating in my head.

People all around me were gathered and taking to each other in small groups. It was more like an  informal party.
Sarfaraz led me towards the lift and i walked inside it. He followed me in and pressed the button for third floor.
It was then i noticed how handsome he looked. I have always seen him wearing formal suits , but today he was in informal attire. He had pulled up a pair of jeans , a white open neck shirt with a black blazer.
Suddenly i stared feeling self conscious. What was a wearing? An outdated old dress which probably looked dull. My hair was a mess and my face looked tired and sweaty. Maybe i should have let Zesmina do mode makeup on me, it would have at least improved my looks.

"By the way!", he said looking at me, "you look exceptionally beautiful tonight!"!, he said softly and gave me a small smile.
"Great!", i thought to myself, "now! He is mocking me!"
I smiled back in courtesy and then the lift doors opened.

The floor was full of young people sitting together laughing and joking about.
"Hey Sarfaraz! Come on man, where did you go?", said a young man waving at him.
"And who is beautiful girl by your side?", said a girl sitting close to the man before. I assumed they were a couple.
They were calling him by his first name so they must be his close group of friends.

"The multimillionaire throws a huge party, and then disappears himself. I am telling you guys these food and drinks are contaminated with stuff!", said another man sitting on the sofa opening a bottle of cold drink.

"Oh please! You are just jealous of him!", said another women to the previous man.
"Guys this is Shahista , Shahista these are my friends Queresh, Fayaz, Armeen, Fatima , Sahanwaz and the rest ,", said he pointing about.
I nodded at everyone and said hello. I immediately felt out of place. All these people were super handsome and beautiful , and they looked rich and intimidating. With the kind of dress they were wearing , i could definitely tell they were high profile.