°16°

This chapter is dedicated to Estmay

Enjoy.

                     ~°~°~°~°~

I hated Femi, that part was confirmed. I knew he was going through the phase where, he just wanted to prove his innocence. I would too. But Femi needed a taste of his own medicine. He shouldn't be walking around thinking bullying was right.

Just because I was strong in the mind, doesn't mean others were. People who are soft and weak upstairs, tends to take bullying differently. He was lucky I didn't commit suicide. But just imagine someone else who was weak, gets bullied online or physical. They tend to end it all by either drinking sniper or something else.

So why am I not standing up for myself?

I watched Femi's triumphant smile as it crawled up his lips. Femi wasn't ugly. He was one of the most handsome guys I had ever come across. But his nasty attitude, just set him off.

Omonigho and Irene, moved away from me like someone had just broken the news of me being covid-19 positive. To them, I was no different from a stranger.

"Now do you all believe me?" Femi laughed happily. "Do I still look like some psycho to you?!"

"Pretty much," Jaja commented at the back. Things were already real, no one had it in them to laugh.

The door to the classroom opened slightly, and in walked Jeremiah. He had his hands wrapped around the stripes of his backpack, indicating he had just arrived. His brows knitted a little bit, as he noticed everyone in front of the classroom.

"What's going on?" He asked, to no one in particular. Dami, who was at the scene when everything started, rushed over to Jeremiah, to fill him in on the details.

"There's a picture of Tatiana on the new kid's phone." Dami tried to explain to Jeremiah, though it felt like he wasn't certain himself. "But that's not Tatiana, it's someone else. I don't know dude, I'm a little bit confused myself."

Jeremiah gave Dami a little pat on the shoulder, before striding over to Femi and I. He took Femi's phone, and stared at it with so much concentration. As if analysing it. Which got me thinking. Why study a picture, when you know I wasn't the real deal?

"Want to see that your girlfriend's nothing but a lying cheap item?" Jeremiah didn't bother answering Femi. He brushed him off, as he slides through Femi's phone. There were other pictures in his phone. My pictures.

"You must be some kind of creep, having her pictures on your phone." Jeremiah commented, still scrolling through.

Dami gasped in pure shock, "They are more than one?!"

"Apparently," Jeremiah shrugged, feeling less interested by the minute. He made Femi's phone go blank, by pressing the side button.

Jeremiah assessed the phone in his possession. When we all thought he was going to hand it over to Femi, the rightful owner. He surprised everyone by lifting his hands up, and flinging the phone to the back of the class. It connected to the brick wall, and fell to the ground into different parts.

"My phone!" Yelled Femi, still in shock. He looked like he was Sad-Mad. One minute he looked like he wanted to cry and the next, he looked like he wanted to murder Jeremiah.

"Don't be so dramatic," Jeremiah voiced out dryly. "That phone didn't cost much."

Jeremiah moved away from Femi and I, by stepping forward a bit. "This guy here," Jeremiah pointed at Femi, while speaking. "Is no other person but a murderer."