°24°

So I decided to do the above Cover using four different pictures and various fonts. Not the best, I know. I'm trying to get the hang of it.

This chapter is dedicated to chocybet

Enjoy.

                        ~°~°~°~°~

I could sense all eyes on me, that part was obvious. It wasn't that scary, but it just popped out of nowhere and my heart couldn't stop beating. I heard couple of steps, but I couldn't react to it. I was trying to clear my head.

"What is it?" Judith asked, gaining my attention. I quickly noticed Omonigho and Irene walking towards me too. I bent down and quickly pick up my phone, before they could see what was on the screen.

"T?" Omonigho asked softly, staring at the phone I subtly placed in my skirt pocket. "What is it?"

I gulped down the lump in my throat, and opened my mouth slightly. "Nothing."

Judith stared at me suspiciously, but decided to let it go, cause she knew I would tell her what was going on, at the end of the day. "I-I need to use the restroom."

I rushed out of their presence, and out of the classroom. I moved over to the classroom I had met Jubilee the other day, and I was glad it was empty.

What the hell is this?

I began to pace back and forth, after I had placed my phone on a desk. I just couldn't touch my phone at that moment, as I tried to clear my head.

The door to the classroom opened slowly and in walked Jeremiah. I wasn't expecting him, but I was more than grateful he was here.

"Jeremiah," I breathed out, half walking and half jogging towards him. Without thinking, I placed my arms around him, and gave him a tight hug. Jeremiah hesitated a bit, I could feel it. Before wrapping his arms around me.

"It's alright," I heard him say, before patting my back softly. "Everything is going to be alright."

It took almost a minute to calm my beating heart, before deciding to seat on the tiled floor. Jeremiah found a space beside me, my phone in his hands.

Jeremiah didn't bother asking for my password, as he placed the phone on the floor. "Are you going to tell me what's going on?"

I'd be stupid not to. Jeremiah was the only person I could truly trust apart from Judith. So if I couldn't tell him, I wasn't sure I could tell anyone else. I reached for my phone and unlocked it. Immediately I had done that, the picture which was sent to me, poped out. Jeremiah stared at it, his features unfazed.

"Do you have a clue of whom must have done this?" Jeremiah asked me.

On my phone screen, was a picture of Tatiana and some girl. Both had their hands on each others shoulders, as they smiled at the camera. The other girl had a darker skin and was a little bit taller than T.

What shocked me was the gruesome editing. The darker girl's chest was opened, showcasing a fake well edited bleeding heart. The darker skinned girl had a bloody face. You could hardly see her face, except from her large grin smile, showcasing her perfectly white teeth.

Written across T's face was the word 'MURDERER', in red colour. It really did gave me a shock. Knowing someone like this was out there and would do anything to kill T or me, was terrifying.

"I don't know," I shook my head sideways. "But I've got a wide guess."

"Who?" Jeremiah asked, ready to listen to my theory. "And that person must actually know Happiness."