°36°

This chapter is dedicated to Ayomikun11 Her wonderful Dm made my day.

Last chapter made even ghost readers to comment. Shows how Judith was loved by all                    (╥╯﹏╰╥)ง

Above is a picture of Judith

Enjoy.

                    ~°~°~°~°~

I sat motionless at the back of my father's car, as we drove back home. Jeremiah thought it was best to explain everything to them in my own words. My eyes were blood shot and I could still feel the tear lines that were stuck on my cheeks. Seeing Judith's lifeless body being covered by a hospital white clothing, was something I never expected would happen in reality.

The gate man opened the gate as dad drove straight in. He parked at his usual spot and got down from his car. Dad moved over to the back, opened the door and held me tight like an egg. I knew Jeremiah had brilliantly explained things to them and pointed out things they've probably missed, to prove his point. But still, Jeremiah needed me to explain in my own words. Dad led me into the house, while mum followed slowly from behind. She was at the most shocked.

We finally got to the living room, and dad let me seat on one of the couches.

"You're not entitled to explain anything right away," Dad said softly as he sat close to mother. "If you need to sleep it in, then you can."

He was only acting this way towards me cause it had already occurred to him that I wasn't Tatiana the entire time.

I shook my head and forced myself to look at Dad. "It's alright," I still couldn't get the thought of Judith's death out of my head, but I needed to let my parents know the whole truth.

"It started with an invite Judith received." I began with a shaky breath as I mentioned Judith's name again. "I met Tatiana at the party Judith forced me to attend. I didn't believe she was real at first, cause I thought it was my brain playing tricks on me."

"Then in came the gifts from every which way. Turns out Tatiana was the one giving me those gifts all along." I explained to mom and dad. "Then she asked to meet me on a bridge, which I agreed on cause I needed to meet my mysterious benefactor."

My eyes slowly moved from mum, till it landed on dad. "She wanted to kill herself."

Guilt immediately flashed in dad's eyes, even I could see it. Mum tried to hold back her tears, which wasn't working much. "I mistakenly jumped into the waters instead of Tatiana, though I have the theory that Tatiana died while saving me."

Mum just couldn't hold back her tears any longer, as she gave out a loud wail. "I woke up in the hospital, with the sight of mum right in front of me. I couldn't say I wasn't T, cause her last wish was for me to act as her."

"I-I-I...." I tried to speak, but was held back by the sound of my own emotions trying to burst out. "I needed my best friend beside me, so I had to lie about encountering her. B-But now she's dead, gone. What the hell am I supposed say what happened her, to her parents!"

Mum rushed over to me, while dad followed after. Both hugged me, plastering me at the middle. I knew dad wasn't as strict and as tough as he wanted the world to see. He missed Tatiana and wanted her back, but he just doesn't know how to say it out In the open. He heard I was at the hospital. Though he yelled at the phone, he still rushed over to the hospital just to see what was going on. That act alone minus the yelling, showed he cared.

"Don't cry," Dad said soothingly. I was quite sure he was speaking to both mum and myself. "We'll figure things out."

                    ~°~°~°~°~