°23°

Hey everyone, this chapter is dedicated to Nana12445 Seriously, this bae is quite amazing ❤❤❤

Above is a picture of Omonigho.

Enjoy.

                       ~°~°~°~°~

Judith and I got down from my car, after my driver dropped us at the school premises. Immediately Judith climbed down from the car, she gasped audibly and staggered forward a bit.

"Is this a school?!" She gasped at me, cutting me off. "I surprisingly don't want to go back home."

I paused my lips tightly, fighting the urge to scream 'I told you so' at her.

"You have not seen nothing yet!" I exclaimed, spreading my arms with enthusiasm. We began to move slowly towards the School's main building.

"They've got the basketball's court, a football field, a tennis court," Then I paused to think. "Though the tennis team doesn't have much players. Oh, they've also have a track for runners." I watched as Judith's eyes went wide, as she heard the last statement.

Judith was a great runner, though she hadn't ran on a track before. Judith had her very own practice tool, which was simple. Her boyfriends ex girlfriends.

She needed to run for her life when those devious addicted ex girlfriends of her previous boyfriends, try to attack her. Weird, yeah. But it did serve as a practice tool to her and she became great at running.

"An indoor pool," I kept on listing, as we walked into the building.

"Indoor pool?!" Judith gasped at me. "Girl, awesome!"

Reaching the stairs leading to the second floor, were the commercial class was located, I quickly spun around, to face Judith. "Guess what?" I waited for her to ask 'what?' but instead, she stared at me feeling bored.

I leaned over to her and whispered into her ear. "Tatiana is the captain of the female swim team."

Judith's eyes went wide, while her mouth formed an 'O' shape. "What?!"

Now she says it.

I shuddered a bit. "Three weeks from now, is their big competition and Tatiana's supposed to bring her A-game. What the hell am I supposed to do?!"

My eyes grew wide slightly, as Judith began to rant what she thought might solve the problem. But I couldn't listen. Coming up behind Judith, was no other person but Jubilee. I watched as he walked towards us and stood beside Judith, facing me. I had to tap Judith to stop talking, while she noticed Jubilee's presence.

"Who's the hunky pie beside me?" Judith whispered, that's if you'd call it that. I was so sure Jubilee was aware of what she was saying, but decided to pay no attention to it.

"What are you doing after school?" Jubilee asked in a low deep tone. I stared at Judith, who shrugged lightly, before staring back at Jubilee.

"Nothing," I dragged. Jeremiah didn't say we'd meet after school or anything, so I was pretty much free. "Why?"

"Where's your phone?" He asked, or should I say demanded. By the way, it was odd he was asking for my phone. I decided to swallow my confusion by digging my hands into my backpack and retrieving my phone.

I gave Jubilee my phone after I had unlocked it. I watched as he typed something in it. Soon, a phone began to ring and it was coming from Jubilee's school trousers.

"Here," He handed my phone back to me, same time he brought out his own phone from his trousers. I stared at my phone and saw his phone number in it. But when I lifted my head to question him about his actions, I realised it was too late. He was already striding up the stairs.