°25°

This chapter is dedicated to Bella-Ugwu

Enjoy.

                         ~°~°~°~°~

I stared at Jubilee in disbelief. He had a straight look on his face, and every trace of playfulness was totally gone.

How would he say I wasn't T. I mean, we had the same face and body structure. The only difference was our slightly different voice tone, and our finger prints. Cause no matter how identical someone was, their finger prints would always differentiate them. But he did not have the machine to clarify that.

Besides, I thought I was doing pretty well at hiding my identity from everyone else. How the hell did he get to know?

"A-Are you drunk?" I decided to ask him, trying to calm myself down. "Of course I'm Tatiana. Do I look different from my usual appearance? Or have you suddenly gone blind?"

Jubilee said nothing and chuckled at my words. My nervousness began to build up, as it seemed that my words wasn't having any effect on him. "You might look just like her, but you're completely different."

I opened my mouth slightly. I must make him think that he was speaking gibberish. "What__"

"Is Tatiana nice? No. Does that even matter? Not at all." Jubilee began all of a sudden. "She's so good at being manipulatively charming and her insults are so covert, that it takes you a while to catch them. That is, unless she respects your mental capacity and doesn't quite try to hide them."

Why was he telling me this? I was so confused. Jubilee leaned close, so close that our faces were almost touching. "Who are you?"

I gulped down, as I prayed for abasi to push his face away from mine. "Tatiana."

"Stop playing dumb," He whispered, leaning even closer. "You are her twin. You're the same person Femi's always talking about. Am I right?"

"Of course not," I gulped down my fear.

Jubilee lifted a brow, while watching my features. "Alright, if you are Tatiana, what did you do last two years Christmas Eve?"

I stood up from the couch, pacing back and forth. "I-I..... I.... Arrggh!" I held my hair in both fist out of frustration.

"Don't tell anyone, please." I sat back on the couch, leaning close to him and holding his hands.

Jubilee leaned away from me, resting his back against his couch. "And people thought he was little chicken, shouting the sky is falling."

I tried pleading with him even more, but Jubilee seemed not to listen. So I got up from the chair and reached for my backpack. I needed to get away and come up with a suitable claim, when he decides to expose me. Not taking more than three steps, I felt Jubilee's hands around my left wrist.

"Where are you going?" He got up from the couch, taking a step towards me.

"Home?" I knew it came out as a question, but I was a nerve rack at the moment.

"I won't tell anyone," He said softly to me.

I sighed deeply. "I know you Jubilee, you hated me the very first day you met me. How do you expect me to beli___"

"Your secret's save with me," He said, cutting me off. I stared at his eyes, trying to see any form of false hope in them.

"Really?" I beamed at that, and he nodded.

"On one condition," He voiced out, bringing my hopes down. I knew it. The devil can't gift you a present, without asking for something in return. "When ever I want to fix up a drone, you must be there to help out."