Chapter 9

Matty winked at me with a grin flashing on his beautiful face. I rolled my eyes and smiled at how he knew how to amuse me sometimes. I had started to really like him but I didn't want it out in the open yet.

He put his so called Tommy gun forward and targeted his prey. He shot the stuffed animal at its belly, which he wanted to buy for me. After a long discussion on if he's a good shooter or not he seemed to be failing . The shot was actually meant to be at the head of the stuffed animal. He lost at the first round but he had two more rounds. I laughed at how badly he was trying to get the shot. He looked over at me and rolled his eyes.
" Hey, don't laugh. I'm doing this for you. ", he said.
" Aww look who's bringing for me battle goods. ", I said.
" Don't be a distraction. ", he said while shooting the immobile animal at somewhere near its neck. I chuckled softly placing my hand at my mouth. He looked over at me, clearly frustrated. I tried to act as innocent as possible.

" See what happens when you cause a distraction? ", he said aiming for the last time at the stuffed animal.
" I'll try my best to keep shut. ", I grinned at him. He looked over at me and had an evil smirk on his lips. I knew he had something going on in his mind.
" Why are you smiling like that? ", I asked him.
He put down the gun and walked over to me.
" So heres the thing if I do win this time, you have to do something for me. ", he said.
" Do something? ", I asked.
" Yeah. You'll give me a kiss at the top of the Ferris wheel. ", he grinned at me.
I laughed at him and pushed him back.
" The thing is whether you're going to win or not. We have time to think about that later. ", I said. He smiled and put the gun right at the animals head.
" Hey. Good luck. "
He nooded and turned to shoot the poor stuffed animal at its head. Luckily, he won.
" Bullseye . ", he shouted.

After all his tantrums throughout the first
two rounds, he won and jumped like a freaking little kid. I smiled at him.

" I thought I was supposed to be the one rejoicing but here you are dancing around. ", I said. He pulled me towards himself and put his hands on my hips. Once again I felt the blood rush to my cheeks. He locked his eyes straight into mine. He tucked the strand of hair falling on my face behind my ear and I could feel my heart beat pick up a faster pace. He smiled at me and kissed my cheek and walked away from the spot we were standing at.

" You look cute when you blush. ", he said turning around to look at me. I caught up with him when he reached for my hand and grabbed it. He always left me tongue tied and flustered. His words and his eyes had a strong impact on me and my body. Anytime he looked over at me and smiled I felt the heavens itself shining down its glory upon me. It was magical and at the same time I felt sacred. Scared because of all the conceptions about him on the internet. Were they true? Or are they just misconceptions? Truly the internet doesn't ever write the facts. Or do they? But this man right here screamed more than just what the world seemed to know about him.  I didn't care what the world had to say about him. I didn't care what anybody had to say about him.

He still had that stuffed animal in his hand so I took it from him and hugged it. It was a panda with a pink boy at its neck.

" Thanks. ", I smiled at him.
" Don't thank me so soon. " he snickered. He caught me rolling me eyes at him and snickered at how he loved to do this to me.
" I like to see you so annoyed. ", he said.
" Would you like to know who's the reason behind it? ", I asked him giving him a puppy eye look.
" Nah. I have a feeling I know that person. ", he said.
" Don't be so sure now, Matty. ", I replied.
He looked at me and rolled his eyes but I found him smiling to himself later on which made my heart flutter like there were a thousand butterflies captured within.

                                            ***

Matty's idea about an amusement park date seemed to work out more than fine. It was so great having him him with me. I felt lucky and a lot happy. Sometime along the way Matty's fans came to meet him for some snaps. I had never before seen a celebrity interact with their fans with my own eyes. Watching him interact with his fans made me like him more. I smiled and watched him as his fans, mainly girls were so into Matty. They talked about how his music helped them, about how they loved his band. I felt lucky to capture all this. The world deserved a musician like him.

" Time for the kiss, time for the kiss, time for the kiss. ", Matty kept on repeating the same sentence over and over again. I shot him a look but he just wouldn't shut up. To be honest, I kinda liked watching him joke around. I smiled at the thought of how it would feel like kissing him at the top when he caught my actions off guard.

" Thinking about the kiss, eh? ", he asked me.
" Matty! ", I hit him on his chest which made him giggle.

We both were now seated on our ride when the Ferris wheel started to move. I tried looking down at the ground but closed my eyes as I knew that my efforts would be useless. It started to move a little fast when I caught Matty's hand. I looked at other people above us but they seemed to be enjoying the ride. The ride was getting faster and faster and I still had Matty's hand clasped tightly between mine. Our booth was now at the top where Matty looked over at me and smirked. I laughed at his high hopes but he now had a serious face. There were no jokes hididng behind his eyes, no playful smirk playing on his lips, no winking. He looked at how I had tightly clasped his hand and smiled. I tried to pull back my hand when he put his other hand on my neck and kissed the tip of my nose.

" The thing about you kissing me if I would win or not was just an excuse for me actually wanting to kiss you. See Zara, I'm not the kind of person who has serious relationship with women. I don't search for it and neither do I get any. But for some reason I got you. I have never found a girl like you before. You are more serious than any of the girls I have dated before and I keep asking myself, " Where have you been all this time? " No matter how much I tried to push my feelings about you, I couldn't. And I've come to the conclusion that I don't want to push it away. I want these feelings to stay. I want you to stay. I want to hold you, I want to hug you, I want to feel your hand on me, I want your lips on mine. I want your kiss. And above all that I want you. Only you. ", he stuttered at times when he was making his feelings clear to me.

I smiled at him. I could feel the tears brimming up on my eyes and kissed him on his lips to hide my tears. He pulled me close and our kiss spent sparks of current throughout my body. He kissed me hard and I could feel the need, the hunger behind his kiss. Our kiss deepened as i ran my fingers through his hair and grabbed him by his neck. The ride now spiralled downwards at such a speed that I let go of the kiss and buried my head in his shoulder. He hugged me tightly and I could hear his laughter. He stroked my hair and when I looked up he had the world's most beautiful smile placed on his face.