adriana leilani romano

(face-claim: audreyana michelle)

adriana leilani romano

22 // appears as such

bisexual, leans towards girls // switch, mostly tops

.
.
.

being the youngest sibling and daddy's little girl made it rather easy for adriana to be spoiled rotten growing up.

for most of her life, she had things handed to her without any hardwork. the only person that disagrees with letting her get whatever she wants is her mother.

unlike her brother, dante, she was the favorite child. she could do no wrong in her daddy's eyes.

she came out as bisexual to her parents when she turned 18. she expected them to be angry, but they didn't have a cow as she anticipated. they were deathly silent for a couple of minutes before they just told her they would be supportive of whoever she chose to love, no matter the gender.

adriana was always a popular girl by nature. she's easy going and though she can be a little bitchy sometimes, people love her.

in high school, she was invited to parties all of the time, however, seeing her brother struggle with addiction was an eye opener for her. instead of using drugs as a form of comfort, she used sex.

she hooked up with plenty of girls and a few guys here and there until she finished high school.

she got into a nice university, not because she was focused on her future, but because her father was willing to pay for her tuition.

little did she know that she would get a rude awakening her freshman year of college.

in the roleplay, i want for her to meet some guy at a party whether it be your character or a random. she will end up going home with him after the party and wake up the next morning, not realizing that he hadn't worn a condom and she hadn't taken her birth control until it was much later.

she will find out she is pregnant and find the father. depending on if the person is random or your character, the guy can fess up to his mistake, not want anything to do with the baby, etc.

 depending on if the person is random or your character, the guy can fess up to his mistake, not want anything to do with the baby, etc

personality:

outgoing, flirtacious, smart, sneaky, manipulative, bitchy, cold, spoiled, fronts that she doesn't care about others, but really can be loving, caring, vulnerable, generous, and faithful.

occupation:

full time university student

family:

kirsten bentley, mother, alive, divorced, 44

john romano, father, alive, divorced, 45

dante romano, older brother, alive, okay relationship, 25

favorite songs:

moral of the story - ashe

hot girl bummer - blackbear

it ain't me - selena gomez ft. kygo

defining features:

5'6, striking green eyes, really curly dark brown hair, nice pink lips, d-cup breasts, nice ass, and long legs

signs of interest:

at first, she will deny her feelings and push you away. she can be hostile, but she secretly hopes that you won't leave her. especially in her time of need. she will look at you adoringly, remain loyal to you. she will gravitate to you naturally, standing or sitting close to you intentionally in an attempt to touch you.

kinks/turn ons:

tender kisses, kissing her chest or lower regions, leaving hickeys, dirty talk, foreplay, grabbing her and pulling her into your chest, vanilla sex, complimenting her, being gentle at first and then becoming rougher, potentially bdsm, and multiple orgasms.

habits:

looking toward you when she needs advice or help with something, not using words but gestures, rambling when she is really nervous, crying out of frustration

likes:

partying, camping, big hoodies, sexy heels, going to the zoo, being outdoors, netflix movies, cuddling, cooking (on occasion), sex, bubble baths, lazy days, flowers, midnight trips to the grocery store for munchies, and pistachio nut ice cream.

dislikes:

boredom, drugs, throwing up, snakes, bugs of all sorts, being yelled at without being able to yell back, feeling powerless, being vulnerable with people, being alone for very long, school work, scary movies, feeling dumb, being called ditzy, olives, onions, and dark chocolate.