nathaniel charles jenson

(face-claim: brandon flynn)

nathaniel charles jenson

21 // appears as such

bisexual, leans to guys // top/dom

. ikomilo // peter

.

.

nathaniel hates the name nathaniel. the formality is too much for him, so he prefers the use of nicknames like nate, nathan, nat, and natty. he was an unplanned pregnancy. in fact, he was the result of a one night stand between his mother, quinn jenson, and some guy she met at a bar on her 25th birthday.

she woke up in a hotel room all alone. quinn was a natural beauty and because she'd been showered by affection by men since she was young, she thought that she would make it in the movie industry. in order to be taken more seriously, she moved to california and auditioned for all kinds of roles. however, it didn't come easy. she became a struggling actress.

when she found out that she was pregnant, she initially thought that she should have an abortion until she heard about the potential hazardous effects on her reproductive health later on and decided against it.

instead, she took on a job to make ends meet and got married to a man that she hardly knew because he had money, dennis. he provided quinn and her newborn baby with a home.

quinn suffered from postpartum depression after a traumatic childbirth and several scars. afraid that her acting career was over, she held resentment for her baby in spite of the fact that she loved her son.

he was always a low maintenance baby. he hardly cried unless he needed to be fed or changed, but quinn fixated on other aspects of her baby and decided that it would be best to put her son up for adoption and divorce her then husband.

fortunately for nathan, dennis had fallen in love with the baby he'd looked after while quinn slumped around the house and though it was nearly impossible to get custody, he didn't give up. he fought for nathan better than anyone and became his legal father since his biological father was unknown.

at first taking in nathan as a single father was a challenge, he often found that he got strange looks at the grocery stores, but he didn't care. he knew that he did the right thing.

there are times when he worries, but it never really lasts. nathan is a good kid that he loves with all of his heart.

nathan is an absolute dork who takes after his father. he was raised not to fight with your fists when you don't need to and he is always polite to women. he'd never lay a hand on a woman and he's always considerate of others.