benjamin james parker

(face-claim: bryan dechart)

benjamin james parker

26 // appears as such if not a little older

bisexual, leans towards girls // soft dom

.

.

.

benjamin never knew how great his life was as a kid until it changed.

his mother, nancy, works as a genetic biologist. she got a bachelors of science degree.

his father, harrison, trained as a firefighter and in doing so, pursued a lifelong dream of his to become one. he reinforced the stereotype that firemen are attractive, but unknowingly. he didn't become a firefighter for women to fantasize about him. no, he wanted to set an example for his son to find the thing that made him happy and then pursued it. 

though his parents were busy most days of the week, they spent each weekend together doing whatever they want: going to theme parks, the park, the zoo, etc.

they helped him with his homework when he needed it and they all cooked dinner together on thursday nights.

everything was going great until harrison lost his life in an attempt to save a victim in a fire that got out of hand. ben was seven. forced to raise a child on her own, nancy started working more vigorously to get a raise that she'd need to sustain living in her home without harrison's income.

ben saw much less of his mother and spent more time at his neighbor, ms. jones' home while she was working overtime, but he could never love her less because of it. he knew why.

life was much duller without his father to teach him life lessons or take him out bike riding.

he stayed in plenty of nights and decided to focus on his education instead. he finished high school with a high gpa, good sat and act score, and several hours of volunteering under his belt.

rather than going directly to university, he wanted to transfer from a community college and find out what his major was. in the end, he wanted to become a professor of some sorts.

 in the end, he wanted to become a professor of some sorts

personality:

polite, respectful, smart, kind, adventurous, generous, free spirited, gentle, awkward, goofy, playful, appreciative, protective, driven, and talented.

occupation:

in school to become a college english professor, a freelance writer, author, editor, and he works at a volunteer center for homeless youth

family:

nancy parker, mother, alive, widowed, 46, close

harrison parker, father, deceased, would have been 48, close

favorite songs:

something good can work - two door cinema club

i'll make it up to you - imagine dragons

take a walk - passion pit

defining features:

6'0, brown curly hair, brown eyes, shy smile, dimples

signs of interest:

teasing, smiling at you, hugging you, making direct eye contact, giving you all of his attention, looks passed initial attraction, wants to know more about you, blurts out facts about things, and he gets nervous

kinks/turn ons:

you'll have to find out!

habits:

drinks coffee or energy drinks pretty regularly, thinks aloud, avoiding eye contact when he's nervous, twirling pens or pencils in his fingers when he is deep in thought, and zones out a lot