Chapter 1

Ok guys,so I don't like my other stories so I'm going to stay on this one. I might delete the others and rewrite them...idk?I tagged all my friends,or... everyone who I think should take part in this story. Please read this story and also COMMENT!!!Book 2 is already out! I cried at the end of this story,no lie...

nyalaxy
Nurulbahsha
ShadowTheHedgehog_2
SonicHedgehogRp
SonicHedgieHog
trueblue-
Lord_Enerjak
Babykat222
Blackpaw2020

Knuckles was practicing his punching skills while watching the Master Emerald. He threw upper cuts, side punches,and regular ones.

Today Knuckles was also gonna workout, although he was literally the strongest in Mobius,he couldn't punch through,or pick up everything.

Knuckles got to push ups.
"Hm...10,000 would be good. I only reach 1,000 so let's have a new goal."

Rouge was watching Knuckles from a nearby tree,amazed by his goals and strength. She had landed on the ground with a soft tap. That came from her high heels and the temple.

Although Knuckles heard it,he kept doing what he was doing. Ignoring the fact that she was there, although she came for a reason.
"What ya need Rouge?"

Rouge sat down and looked at the Emerald,she smile at Knuckles.
"Aren't you going to say hi?"
She wanted to get Knuckles livid. Only because she loved his act when he was.

"Ugh....Hi Rouge...How. Are. You. Doing."
He asked angrily, Knuckles looked up at Rouge who was watching him with a smile,her finger was twirling on the temples side.

Knuckles quickly looked back down with a blush,Rouge seemed a bit...weird.
"I need your help with something. It's an emergency, your friends asked me to get you. They said it was an emergency."

Knuckles looked at her breaking a sweat,this was his 1,100 push up. He was gonna make it.
"Huh~ what is the emergency?" Knuckles asked breathing harder on every push up.

Rouge walked over and sat on his back.
"Idk."

Knuckles kept going angrily since she was on his back,while working out. Knuckles struggled getting up a few times,but them got used to the extra weight.
"You do your workouts fast. Already at 7,000."

Rouge said twirling her finger on Knuckles back. She laid on his back,soon as Knuckles made it to 10,000 he stood up, making Rouge fall into the hard temple. Knuckles breathed heavily,his arms ached a bit,just a lil bit. And his veins were showing, Knuckles and we're too.
"Where are my friends?"

Rouge rubbed her head looking at Knuckles.
She mumbled,"A red god..."
She covered her mouth barely with her fingers. She stood up and sat her hand on Knuckles shoulder.
"They were at the restaurant downtown."

Knuckles chuckled.
"I don't get why they need me tho?"

Rouge observed his muscular body, almost touch his abs lightly. Knuckles looked down at her and jumped away.
"What are you doing?!"

Rouge blushed "nothing."

Knuckles rolled his eyes, ready to go help his,so called friends. "Take me to them."
Rouge nodded and walked over to Knuckles.
"Can I pick carry yo there?"

Knuckles x Rouge Book 1जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें