Chapter 3

***In the morning***

Knuckles woke up with Rouge on his chest,he lifted the blanket to get out of bed and saw Rouge in her suit from last night. He blushed and got out of bed.

Rouge woke up and saw Knuckles,she sat up up. "Hey handsome...good morning"

Knuckles pulled his sagging pants up,"Morning Batsy~"

Rouge smiled and hopped out of bed,"I'm gonna take a shower..."

Knuckles nodded and watched her get some clothes,she looked at him, before going in the shower.

He probably doesn't know,but he's staring. That's rude!!!

"What? Do you wanna join me?!"

Knuckles chuckled and shook his head,"nope. I'm making breakfast."
He walked into the kitchen to get breakfast ready.

***Later on***

Knuckles was once again at home watching the Emerald,he had forgotten about the occasion that happened last night. Although he thought about Rouge.

Rouge...come over here and lie to me about seeing the Emerald. All because you want an excuse to see me~

Rouge is so beautiful,I should respect her more. Her talents,her uniqueness,her fashion....

Rouge is so-

Knuckles suddenly noticed that all he was talking about was Rouge. Why just Rouge? Why not how his friends were doing? Or other random stuff?

Because he fell in love with her. The Master Emerald was off his mind,right now. He didn't care about it once so ever,he only cared about Rouge.

~~~~~~

Rouge was at her friends house, spending the night over with some girls discussing some stuff.

"Boys are so gross. They always disrespect us like trash,and sometimes ignore us. Like Sonic." Amy said angrily as she combed her hair.

"I know right? Like-
Tails barely spends anytime with cream. Like who does he think he is?!" Blaze said as she started the fire place.

"But we all know who gets the worse treatment when it comes to boys. Or,the worse boy in the romance section," Sally said doing her nails.

Rouge was daydreaming about Knuckles, about how nice and polite he was to her.
"Knuckles!" Amy, Blaze,Cream,and Sally said looking at Rouge.

Rouge snapped out of it and smiled,she turned her head looking left and right.
"Knuckles?! Where?"

The four girls looked at Rouge as she sighed and looked at the carpet twirling her finger.

"Um...ok? Did you hear anything we said?!" Amy said setting her brush on the table.

Rouge looked up sad,"n..no..."
Sally sat beside Rouge.
"What's wrong Rouge? Did Knuckles hurt you?! Cause if he did I outta-"

"What? No,he would never. He's such an angle~" Rouge began to daydream as she spoke. Awkward and concerned eyes faced her.

"He's so strong,and intelligent...so kind and sweet~ His abs our just out-"

Rouge stopped embarrassed,she widened her eyes and scratched her neck. Snapping out of it.

"Ooo~ Sounds like someone is in love." Sally said nudging her.
"Yeah,and did I hear something about abs?" Amy said giggling and sitting on the opposite side of Rouge.
Cream and blaze followed.

"What has gotten you into Knuckles recently?"
The girls asked questionably.

~~~~

Knuckles daydreamed,not noticing Sonic,Tails,Shadow,and Silver where there talking around the fire.

Knuckles looked at the moon with a big bright smile. He had a soft blush, chuckling sometimes at his own thoughts. Making everyone confused.

"So... Knuckles, you've been sitting there for a while now." Sonic said looking towards Knuckles direction.
Shadow nodded with everyone else.

"Hmm...I wonder what's with him." Silver said looking at the direction Sonic was.

Shadow smirked,"Yeah,I know the moon isn't that interesting." Everyone chuckled but Knuckles.

"Well, maybe he gots someone on his mind. A special someone." Tails said looking at Shadow.

"I wonder,who could he have on his mind?"
Sonic asked.

"Maybe a female." Silver added. Everyone looked at him with a serious face.

"No duh!" Shadow said rolling his eyes.
"Yeah,I don't think he's the 'gay' type." Tails said chuckling.

"Well,what female does he like so much,that it has made our friend daydream all day about her?!" Sonic asked looking at everyone.

"Amy?" Shadow said.
"No! She's not Knuckles type,she is annoying." Shadow nodded.

"What about...hm...Blaze?" Tails asked.
"Nah, she's too...Idk,relaxed and complicated. I think Knuckles would be more into the strong type." Silver said looking at the fire trying to think.

"Yeah,like rude...and a bit sassy?" Sonic asked
"But not too much sass,well...not too little?" Silver added.

"Um...We know Sally is sassy." Shadow said.
"But,not the 'strong' type." Sonic said.

"Hmm...who do we know that is strong..."
Everyone looked at each other and smirked.

"Rouge."

Knuckles hopped off the Emerald and looked towards them,"hm?"

Everyone chuckled. "Dude,you like Rouge?!"
Sonic asked looking at Knuckles.

Knuckles rolled his eyes looking away.
"I don't like that Bat."

Shadow rolled his eyes,"come sit over here and tell us why."

Knuckles walked over and sat down,"She's...a thief,try's to take the Master Emerald...uh..."
Knuckles smirked,"she uses the Emerald as an excuse to see me... she's beautiful and is very thoughtful."

Knuckles blushed covering his face looking down
"Fine. I do like her..."

~~~~~~

"I took care of Knuckles. And man, he's so sweet! He called me smart, beautiful, intelligent,he let me feed him,we watched a movie,we-"

Rouge stopped and blushed. "NVM..."

All the girls squealed,"oooo~~~ Rouge got herself some love last night~~ Are you guys dating yet?!"

Sally asked with a big smile. She grabbed Rouge's hand,"please tell me you guys are."

Rouge looked down,"sadly no..."

Sally grabbed her phone,"Call him."
Rouge shook her head.
"Nope."

"Do it!!!"

"Nope... don't know his number..."

"It's ok,I got Sonic's,who can give me his number."

Sally texted Sonic.

Hey Sonic,can I have Knuckles number?"

Sonic's phone rang and he picked it up.
"Who is it?" Tails asked.
"Sally,she wants.... Knuckles number?"

Knuckles rose an eyebrow,"why my number?"
Shadow rolled his eyes,"there maybe having one of there slumber parties. They probably need it for 'girl talk'."

Knuckles rolled his eyes,"give it to them"

Sure Sally. 210-110-fist

Thanks Sonic!!!

No problem.

"Weird if you ask me." Sonic said.

Sally smiled at Rouge,"hear you go."
Rouge grabbed a pillow and squeezed it.
"No..."
She blushed and hid her face.

"Rouge you should,you obviously are dying over him." Amy giggled.

Sally smiled,"fine, I'll click call. And you talk."
"N...no!" Rouge shouted. Sally clicked it and held the phone to Rouge's ear.