𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

Ofcourse Haechan missed his hyungs, and he was excited to see them again after a long time. His hyungs missed him too,he was kind of the mood maker of the group and without him their dorm was very quiet, his absence was felt by every 127 member,but they did feel a hint of relief when he was gone, they wouldn't have to deal with his annoying ass who was always trying to initiate skinship.

Donghyuck took a deep breath and pressed the bell, after about 2 minutes a tall figure opened the door,the moment the tall figure saw Haechan,he pulled him in a big hug, Haechan hugged back and smiled at the figure after pulling away.

"Welcome back haechanie" he said while smiling
"Hi Johnny Hyung" Heachan smiled
"God I missed you so much" Johnny gave him one last hug and let him in.

"Haechan!!" Taeyong and Jungwoo shouted in unison as they hugged Haechan.

Yuta,Mark, Taeil, Jaehyun were busy watching TV but stood up to see what the commotion was about
"Why are you two shout-" an annoyed Yuta was interrupted by Taeil
"Haechan!!!!" That's when they all saw their maknae standing there, they all hugged him one by one, Haechan was happy that for once they were giving him attention but he knew this won't last long.
They talked for a while then Johnny said "we have enough time to catch up later,let him freshen up a bit"
They all nodded and went back to what they were doing, Haechan then went to the kitchen knowing Doyoung would be there cooking something
"Hyung!" Haechan said enthusiastically, doyoung turning around to see Haechan standing there with arms open
"Haechan!!!" Doyoung quickly hugged him,"I missed you" he said still hugging the younger,"I missed you to hyung" Doyoung finally pulled away giving Haechan a smile before going back to cooking.
Haechan sighed and went to his room,he was pretty tired as NCT dream's activities just ended and NCT 127's were starting tomorrow,he knew he needed rest,plus he wasn't hungry.

After freshening up he decided to go to the living room to inform them that he was going to sleep and they shouldn't wait for him to have dinner.
He smiled to himself remembering how the members hugged him full of love,maybe they changed,maybe he doesn't have to be affection-less.

He made his way to the living room, already hearing laughs and giggles, even some noices of utensils and plates,which made him wonder
Did they already start eating?
Without him?

He was kinda right, they were all settling down around the dining table while doyoung and taeyong were serving food to their kids (lol)

Did they forget about me? Donghyuck thought, they didn't even call me?

He snapped out of his thoughts and saw all members attention on him,saddness was visible on his face.
There was a long awkward silence
Before Yuta spoke
"Haechanie! I almost forgot you were back" after that everyone started laughing, totally ignoring Haechan who was obviously hurt,
"I-I just came here to tell you guys that I'm going to sleep, I'm not really hungry" he said.

Half of the boys didn't even hear what he said,the ones who did just nodded and diverted their attention to the food.

Haechan locked his door and sat down by the window while his eyes started tearing up,some might say he is overreacting but he actually felt hurt
They didn't even bother calling him to have dinner,just one hug and their job was done, they didn't even ask him why he didn't want to eat anything,they were to busy with each other to care he thought.

    "𝗧𝗶𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲 𝗮𝗳𝗳𝗲𝗰𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻-𝗹𝗲𝘀𝘀"
   He said to himself and went to sleep

  Punch mv really punched me          hard!!!!! What do you guys think!Don't forget to vote 😁  

Don't forget to vote 😁