𝗧𝗿𝘂𝘁𝗵?

He was honestly suprised by the sudden question

"W-what do you mean?" He managed to say, obviously not prepared to answer that question.
"C'mon Haechan,you can tell us"
Doyoung said while patting Haechan's back, haechan was seconds away from having a full on panic attack

"I-I swear there's nothing wrong with me"
"Then why are you acting wierd"
"Ya, it's like the past you and present you are two different people"
"What are you all talking about" Haechan scoffed

"Haechan we've had enough of you and your antics,do you think dealing with you is easy?and now that we are asking you, trying to help you, you're shutting us down, it hasn't even been more than 2 days with you back  and I'm already tired and done with you,you need to stop acting like a fricking baby all the time, you're such a burden,grow up for god's sake"

Doyoung finally snapped, immediately regretting his harsh words,even the members were shocked.

"Hyung I-I didn't even do a-anything,I know you all hate my clingy behaviour so I  was just trying my best t-to not do all t-that. And fine if you are already done with me I'll go back to the dreamies dorm,so I won't be a burden to you all anymore"
Haechan said, not realising that tears were starting to form. Without saying anything else,he took his mask(he didn't want fans to spot him in public crying ofcourse) and dashed out ignore his members who were calling him back.

𝗔𝘂𝘁𝗵𝗼𝗿 𝗽𝗼𝘃.
They all tried to follow him but their managers didn't allow them to, apparently Donghyuck was smart enough to use the back door.

Feeling defeated they sat back down,they all were dissolved in their own thoughts, they had never seen the younger cry

"G-guys I'm so sorry" Doyoung suddenly said

Everyone heard him but no one replied

"I didn't mean any of that,I really didn't" Doyoung continued

"Saying that to us won't change anything,you need to apologise,in fact,we all need to apologise" Taeyong said.
Everyone agreed
"I'll call him right now"
Doyoung quickly dialled his number, ready to apologise.

𝑻𝒉𝒆 𝒑𝒆𝒓𝒔𝒐𝒏 𝒚𝒐𝒖'𝒓𝒆 𝒄𝒂𝒍𝒍𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒊𝒔 𝒔𝒘𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉𝒆𝒅 𝒐𝒇𝒇 𝒑𝒍𝒆𝒂𝒔𝒆 𝒕𝒓𝒚 𝒂𝒈𝒂𝒊𝒏 𝒍𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒓

He put his phone down
"His phone is switched off"
Johnny sighed,"I'm sure he's at the dreamies dorm right now, let's just wind up here and we'll call the dreamies as soon as we get back to our dorm"
They all nodded

                          𝟮 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿

They were finally back in their dorm,it was around 6 pm.

They all sat down,just as they were about to call Jeno to talk to haechan, Taeyong's phone started ringing

            𝗜𝗻𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗰𝗮𝗹𝗹 𝗳𝗿𝗼𝗺 𝗝𝗲𝗻𝗼
He looked at the members and put the phone on speaker

"Jeno?"
"Hyung" Jeno's voice was uneasy
"What happened" Taeyong said,all the members were listening quietly

"𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗛𝗮𝗲𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻,𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂?𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗽𝗵𝗼𝗻𝗲 𝗵𝗮𝘀 𝗯𝗲𝗲𝗻 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗼𝗳𝗳 𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗰𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝟮-𝟯 𝗵𝗼𝘂𝗿𝘀,𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗵𝗲? 𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗹𝗹 𝗺𝗲 𝗵𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗹𝗹"

..........

Cliffhanger 😏Please vote!!!!!🙏

Cliffhanger 😏
Please vote!!!!!🙏