𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗻𝗴

Taeyong immediately dropped his phone hearing that, infact everyone started panicking, they thought he would've been with the dreamies.

"W-what are y-you talking a-about"
Taeyong said while tears started forming

"He i-is not w-with y-you?" Jeno asked

"N-no"

Without saying anything else jeno hung up

Everyone was panicking and blaming themselves,hyuck's phone was switched off, and they had no idea about his whereabouts,plus it was raining heavily.

Doyoung got on his knees and started sobbing
"G-guys this i-is all my fault,i-i'm sorry"

Jungwoo quickly went to him and patted his back

Mark and Jaehyun were still trying to call him,not loosing hope. Taeyong and Johnny were trying to figure out where he could've gone, Doyoung was busy sobbing while Jungwoo was trying to calm him down,Taeil was trying his best to find a way to find their maknae and Yuta was contemplating if he should call the police or not.

𝗗𝗿𝗲𝗮𝗺𝗶𝗲𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘃.

As soon as Jeno hung up he ran to their living room where all the members were seated.
"GUYS HAECHAN IS MISSING"
they all though he was just trying to prank them,but once they saw tears streaming down from his face they knew it wasn't a joke
"WHAT!?!" Jaemin shouted

Jeno told them everything
All of them were crying now, without say another word they quickly went out searching for him, not minding the rain,all their thoughts were roaming around Haechan,they kept running looking everywhere for the boy. 30 whole minutes had passed,they were exhausted, completely wet and had no sign of hyuck's whereabouts.

All of them were a crying mess, Jeno and Jaemin were beyond angry at NCT 127 as they knew this had something to do with them. They decided to go to 127's dorm to see if they had any clue where Donghyuck could be.

As soon as they reached, Jeno didn't even bother knocking or ringing the bell,he just barged in their dorm and saw all of them were a crying mess too, but there was a difference,they didn't even try to look for him.

The 127 members were shocked to see all dreamies soaked in water,anger was visible on all their faces specially Jaemin's and Jeno's.

Jeno straight away went to Taeyong and held his coller tightly making the older flinch, however he didn't try to do anything,he knew he deserved it.

"WHERE IS HE?!??" Jeno shouted while crying

"YOU ALL COULDN'T EVEN TAKE CARE OF HIM FOR 2 DAYS! WHAT KIND OF HYUNGS ARE YOU?!?" Jaemin shouted while Chenle and Jisung were holding him back before he could do anything although they too want to shout at them too.

Renjun held Jeno back
"Do you all think sitting here and crying will bring him back?!?" He said, trying to control himself.

The dreamies turned around to leave and search for Haechan, Jaemin turned back and said "you're coming or not?"

They immediately nodded and were about to rush out, Chenle's phone started ringing,it was a unknown number,he put the phone of speaking so that everyone could hear...

"Hello?" Chenle said

"Is this Chenle?" A lady's voice said

"Yeah.."

"Do you know Lee Donghyuck? You were the last person he contacted so I figured you must know him"

All the boys were listening carefully
"Y-yes I know him,why?"
Chenle was nervous and confused

"𝗽𝗹𝗲𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝘅𝘅𝘅 𝗵𝗼𝘀𝗽𝗶𝘁𝗮𝗹 𝗮𝘀 𝗳𝗮𝘀𝘁 𝗮𝘀 𝗽𝗼𝘀𝘀𝗶𝗯𝗹𝗲"

..........

He looks so breathtaking!!! Who allowed this?!?!🔥🔥🔥🔥Don't forget to vote!✨

🔥🔥🔥🔥
Don't forget to vote!✨