Part 1💞

"Girllllllllll , what's up , bitch I haven't seen you in a while now "

I was on the phone with my annoying ass bestie khalianna .

Khalianna was my everything , I known her since we were in dippers .

She called me because I haven't been in school for a week now .

"Am at home , mama has been feeling much weaker than usual , so I had to stay home to help her" I said in a low voice , while I was brushing my long curly hair .

"Well I hope she feels better soon"

"Yeah me too girl , so what's going on at school ?" I said trying to change the subject .

"Well bitch guess what!!!" , to the way she was screaming , I could tell that she was jumping up and down like the little idiot she was .

"Ohh , let me guess , this soooooooo hot guy texted you on Instagram and you and him gonna meet up on Friday ." I said while rolling my eyes .

"Bitch , how did you know ?" Khali said sounding surprised .

"Girl , cause when you sound like that , it's either you get a new expensive gift or find a new sexy nigga." I said while walking around the room and rolling my eyes .

"Oh yeah lol , and also a new , hot sexy ass dark skin nigga started coming to our school on Monday bitch , and he is definitely your type ."

Me jumping on my bed while screaming , "Bitch why you didn't told me this earlier?"

"Caused I thought you were gonna come to school today talianna ." She said in her normal , sweet voice that I love to hear .

"Well my aunty is coming tomorrow , to take care of mommy , so am coming to school tomorrow." I said while getting up and staring to put my hair in a bun .

"Well you better wear something sexy , anyways you always look sexy as hell ." Khalianna said

And by the way of her voice , I could tell that she was sticking out her tongue.

"Bitch yea , and I will call you tomorrow , when u should come for me ." I said

"Yeah boo love you , bye bye , and tell yo mama that I love her ." she said .

"Yeah I will boo , and I love you too."I said while hanging up the call .

I went to sleep while , imagining what tomorrow would be like .

........................................................

Author Note 💞

I know that's it's a really short chapter , I will be trying my best in the other chapters , just know this is my first ever book to ever write .🙂💞