Part 2 💞

Talianna P.O.V💞💞💞

"Somebody come get her she is dancing like a stripper" I sing to Rae Sremmurd , Come get her .
While doing my makeup up .

"I will come get you if you don't shut the hell up , and let mommy sleep" Jaden my little brother shouted from down the stairs .
I was 2 year older than him , that makes me 16 and him 14 .

"Big head you should stop your noise down there" I shouted back .
After a while of arguing , we stopped and I continue doing my makeup up .

"Well well well , look at who is try to look pretty today" Jaden said while walking in my room .

"Boy don't walk into my room like you own it" I said while  getting up and walking over to my books .

"AAA aunty came a few minutes ago and took mommy to her house" he said sitting on my bed .

"What the fuck ?! I not even get to say goodbye to her , that bitch just come and took her like that , while not even telling me ?! Why nobody tell me that she was coming for her so early!?" I said while walking around the room like a mad woman .

As you can see already I don't have a good relationship with my aunty , she is a bitch .

"Talianna just calm you ass down." He said , getting up and putting his hands on my shoulder , while putting his forehead one mine .

It was so unbelievably that I was the older one and that Jaden , was much taller than me , I got all the shortness from my mommy and Jaden got the tallness from our daddy , that died a few months before Jaden was born .

"So stop the crying , before you make-up get mess up." He kiss me on the forehead and hug me .

If anyone see use in public , they would definitely think that Jaden is the older one .

"So khalianna is gonna pick us up ?" He said while , letting me go , and picking up my school bag and walking out the door .

"Yeah am gonna call her in the next ten minutes , so hurry and do whatever you got to do."  Looking in the mirror one last time , then walking out the door .

"I finished everything that I got to do , so it's you should go hurry up and eat." he said .

"Okay what did you make for breakfast?" I asked while running down the stairs and into the kitchen .

"Well it looks like you forgot that I don't know how to cook" he said and going me that bad eye .

"Lol ohh shit , I will just eat a apple and drink a glass of juice then" I said through my laughing .

"Lol ohh shit , wait , sadly I ate the last apple" He said and putting his hands at his mouth , and doing a fake laugh.

"First of all please don't do that again , you sound like a gay nigga , and second of all , that was my motherfucking apple , you little shit head , I-"

"Yeah great speech , now go and drink the juice and call khalianna before , we are late for school" He said cutting me off .

"You know that I hate you right ?" I asked , giving him the bad eye .

"Yeah , I know you love me , now please call khalianna." He said leaning on the counter .

"Okay and shop acting like the bigger one" I said while drinking the juice that I saw and the table , not caring who it was for .

Before I could take out my phone to call khalianna , I head a car pull up out side .

Jaden went looking out the window , "Khalianna is here" he said and taking up the two of our bags and walking out side .

Drinking the last of the juice that was left , and putting the cup in the sink , and walking out the door and making sure to lock it .

"Bitch hurry" khalianna shouted from the car .

Running to the car and opening the door and getting inside , khalianna squeeze me into a tight hug before , I could even sit properly .

"Girl I missed you so much" she said giving me a bright smile showing her pretty white  teeth .

"Babe I missed you too" I said giving her back a sweet smile .

"Can we please just get going already" Jaden said from in the back seat .

"Nigga I forgot that you was back there" Khalianna said laughing and I started laughing with her too .

"Whatever" He said and started going through his phone .

"Girl connect my phone to the car  Bluetooth" I said handing my phone to Khalianna cause I don't  know about her car .

"Here" she said handing me back my phone .

"Twwaannnkkss" I said in my baby voice .

I started to play , Rake It Up , by a artist name that I don't remember , but I know the song , has Nicki Minaj in it .

"I tell all my hoes rake it up , break it down , back it up ."
The three of use sing together.

"Talianna are you going to the club tonight that you at ?" Khalianna sad through the music

"Yeah girl" I said

"Okay am coming to watch you dance tonight" she said .

"Okay boo " I said

"Why can't I come too?" Jaden asked , out of nowhere .

"Because your under age" khalianna answered his question.

"Yeah and am also under age to stay home alone too" he said back , trying to make a point  .

"Okay yeah that's true" I said

"Well you can stay in my car , that's gonna be parked outside of the club" khalianna said while looking straight ahead of her .

"Okay that's all kool with me , what do u say Talianna ?" Jaden asked me .

"Yeah that's all kool with me , if you promise to stay in the here , and don't come out" I said , turning around and looking at him .

"Yeah that's all good" he said and starting to type on his phone again.

I turned around and change the song to Cardi B , Money .

We all started to sing again , and in the next few minutes we were about to pull up at school .
.............……………………………………