Part 7💞

Talianna POV

Waking up I see that , Jabari is nowhere to be found in the room .

Taking off the covers and sitting at the end of the bed , trying to wake myself up fully .

After a while my body feel relaxed. So I got up and started walking to Jabari's closest , to look for clothes to put on after I finish taking a shower .

Finding a big pink T-shirt , I took it along with one of his boxes too .

Entering the bathroom , seeing it again for over millions times , am just surprised of how beautiful it is .

Taking off my clothes and going into the shower , I started to bathe myself , den I remember about the creepy ass bitch or nigga that text me last night .
I think am gonna text th-

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhh you have finally wake up." I heard Jabari's voice said ass he entered the bathroom .

Turning around and looking at him through the the glass door . "Yeah not much long ago ." I said .

"Can I join you ?" He asked wiggling him eyebrows .

"Yeah sure" I said opening the door , it's not like he never saw me naked or he never shower with me yet , we do this a lot of times and mostly with khalianna .

He took off his clothes and join me .

"So why you didn't told me that you were back in business with Maliq ?" He asked out of nowhere .

"Wait what are you talking about ?" I asked not understanding what he is saying .

"Well" he began to say as he rub my back with the rag with soap on it. "You know how fishy I am , so I heard your phone ringing , so I went to look at it and I saw that it was unknown , so I decided to answer ." I turned around to face him , "So when I answered it and put on a girly voice , so I said 'who is this' and the person reply 'its Maliq beautiful' and then I said 'ooo it's you babe' .

"Wait what the fuck , you really said that ?" I asked while laughing next slapping his shoulder .

"Lol yeah bitch , now let me continue , so then he said 'I talk to my sister last night and we are meeting at the Browns Donut shop later and I want you to come' and I said 'okay I will see you there' and he said 'take care now baby girl' next hang up .

"I can believe you said that , and that's not how I would talk to him ." I said as I turned on the shower .

"Well bitch just go with the flow." Jabari said as he started washing off his self with me .

"Wait did you even soap up your self ?" I asked , realizing that there was no soap on his body .

"Naaaaa I did already bathe in the early morning , I just wanted to come and tell you what I have to tell you before I forget about it ." He said as he exit the shower and me following after him .

Time skip 💥💥💥💥💥💥💥💥
Khalianna POV 🤡

"We shouldn't have done that last time." I said to Jaden as I walk into the garden with him behind of me .

After I had eaten breakfast with , him , Talianna and Jabari . I had remember everything from last night , and one thing I never wanted to remember is that I have taken the poor little boy virginity .

"Well we both wanted it , and you were forcing yourself on me ." He said as he walk infront of me and sat on bench beside the roses .

"O my god ,I was drunk , you were the one that was sober , you should not have been stupid enough to do it with me ." I said as I started biting my nails.

"I couldn't stop myself , I wanted it really bad." He said looking away .

"And to what I can recall is that you did not pull out , your so lucky that am on the pill ." I said looking at him , he was now looking at me .

"When should we tell Talianna ?" He asked .

"Are you stupid ? It seems like you don't know your sister that much , she would go crazy if she knew that we fuck ." I said as I roughly push him over on the bench and sit beside him .

"Yeah , but I don't like keeping things from her , and I know that sooner or later , your gonna tell her , because you literally tell her everything ." He said , turning around to face me and leaning back .

"Yeah whatever , I just want us to keep it to our self for now ." I said .

"Okay" He replied.

"So is it hurting you ?" I asked .

"Yeah kinda ." He answered .

"I heard that you and Talianna are going to meet your brother this evening ." He said .

"Yeah , I think they still like each other ." I said smiling .

"I don't like the idea of them liking each out , it's too dangerous to be with someone like your brother and I don't want my only sister in danger ." He said getting up .

"Yeah I understand , am gonna go back inside now ." I said getting up and started walking .

Talianna POV❤️

"Where have you monkeys been so long ?" I asked as I see Jaden and khalianna walking into the living room the same time .

"In the garden." Jaden answered .

"Okay will anna your brother called , and he said he ain't bother gonna meet us later , cause something came up , but he is gonna come over to this house tomorrow ." I said to khalianna as she sat beside me in the sofa .

"Okay ." She said .

Something seems off , but I never bother to asked anything .

"As for you Jaden , I called mommy and she wants to talk to you later , and she is feeling much better. "

"Okay." He said .

Well he seems weird.

"What's up with the two of you ?" Jabari asked looking at Jaden and Talianna .

"Nothing , let's just watch a movie ." Anna said trying to change the subject .

"Well I want to watch Larva ." I said getting up and taking the remote from Jabari and walking back to sit beside khalia .

"Ewwwwww no , that nasty ass cartoon ?" Anna asked.

"Yeah it's me and Talianna favorite so we gonna watch it ." Jaden said answering her question .

"And Donique is coming over." Jabari said .

If you don't know who Donique is let me tell you , she is our best friend , that goes to a other school from us . We met her last year at a festival in our community . She is one pretty ass bitch , and also kinda Jaden crush , it was so cute seeing how he would get nervous around her .

"Tell her to be prepared to be cooking her ass off , cause none of you motherfuckers can't cook." Anna said as she laid down on my legs .

"Well I feel offended ." I said looking down at her .

"Hush , but it's the truth , and why ain't the cartoon start as yet ?"

"It's gonna start now ." I said .

"Am gonna go to my room that am staying in , and if you want me please don't call me ." Jaden said .

"You look like you have ran in the good good , runaway train ." Jabari said laughing .

"Whatever , I will be in my room ." He said walking of .

"He is acting weird and I don't like it." I said as I played in Anna hair .

"He is okay ." She said looking at the TV .

...........................................................
💞
Sorry for all my mistakes