Part 6💞

Khalianna P.O.V

"Bitch get up , we need to go get Talianna and get the hell out of here , it looks the West Side Gang members are here ." Jabari said as he grab my arm .

"Whaaaat thw fack  are theyyy doooiiinnng here?" I asked as I tried put my words together as I got up off the bar chair  .

"Wait how much did you drink?" Jabari ask as he tried to make me stand up straight .

"Nwt much" I said , pushing my hair out my face .

"Whatever , let's go get talia ." He said as he grab my hand again and started to put through the crowd , making our way to the VIP section .

My head felt like it was about to explode . 

As we made our way to the VIP section we see Talianna giving , Jayquan a lap dance .

"Wowww dun't u too jost look so cwte tugether." I said as I got the two of them attention .

"Talianna we got to go now , the West Side Gang is back and they are having a argument with the security , and you know that shit don't go down easy here ." Jabari said as he look at Talianna who was still in Jayquan lap .

"Wait wha- , you know what nevermind let's go." Talianna said as she got up off Jayquan lap and walking towards us .

"Shorty where you going ?" Jayquan asked looking concern .

"We got to go , and you should get out of here too , some uninvited people are here ." Talianna said looking back at Jayquan .

"Let's go now ." Jabari said as he grab Talianna hand while he was still holding mine in his other one .

"I got to go for my clothes that's in my locker , you guys go ahead and go through the back door exit , and I will chat up with you guys ." Talianna said as we started to push through the people again .

"No get your clothes we are waiting you ." Jabari said .

We follow Talianna to her locker to get her clothes .

I felt my head started to spin again , so I hold on to Jabari shoulder to prevent me from falling . 

"Let's go." Talianna said as stated to walk to the back door exit .

"Khalianna am going carry you , because I don't want you to hold us back ." Jabari said as he suddenly lift me up and started to walk .

POW POW POW

We heard the gun shots .

"Shit ! Hurry ! " Talianna said as  she waited for us at the exit .

Jabari ran out of the club , as I felt the cold air hit me  .

"Guys over here ." Jaden said as he push his head out the car window .

Jabari and Talianna run to the car , opening the door Jabari push me inside the backseat .

Running in the front seat of the car jabari go inside and started up the car and off we went .

"What's wrong with khahelia ? Did she got hurt or something ?" Jaden ask as he look at me .

"No , the stupid ass bitch just did not listen , to me and drink too much ." Talianna answer his questions .

"Well since the West Side Gang is back , am just gonna make all of us sleep at my house tonight , because it's dangerous since nu of you guys parents are home , so it's better we stay together ." Jabari said keeping his eyes on the road .

"Yeah okay " Talianna replied .

"And I Khalianna brother is back with em too." Jabari said .

Talianna POV💞

"O my god , this is not good ." I said to my self .

Khalianna brother is Maliq  , he is the leader of the West Side Gang . He was every girl dream and everything parents nightmare . He was only eighteen , he got kick out of school at age fifteen for stabbing  one of his teacher . And he did some shit and got ended up in the most dangerous gang in town , and next he killed the leader and become the new leader .

But all of a sudden a big war came out and , I don't know the full story but I head there gang got kick out of town . And I haven't seen him for a year now I think .

Fun fact about him , he was my first kiss .

"We are here" Jabari said interrupting my thoughts .

Look out the window , I saw that we were right in front of Jabari's house .

Everybody started to exit the car , as Jaden try to help khalianna to walk , I was the last one to exit .

"Ain't you gonna park the car in the garage ?" I asked Jabari as he was at the front door opening it .

"Naaa am too lazy to do that now ." He answered back .

I felt like someone was watching me , so I looked back and saw no one so I just shake it off and enter the house and shut the door behind me .

"Am goon sleep in one of the  guest room with khalianna to make sure she is okay ." Jaden said walking off without waiting for nun of us reply .

"So you wanna see in my room with me or a guest room ?" Jabari asked looking at his ugly ass nails .

"I sure will sleep with you." I said , walking past him going up the stairs , then he started to follow me .

Reaching his room , and opening  the door next entered , I just take  off my jacket and clothes and jump into da bed .

I was so tired .

"You better know that we ain't going to school tomorrow , because this place is gonna get bloody ."  Jabari said as he took off his clothes and join me in the bed .

"Yeah I know , and am still kinda surprised that they really came back here , I think that they were gone for good ." I said , sitting up and putting my head on the headboard .

"Babe it is what it is ." He said as he go under the cover and turned facing me .

"So do you still have a crush on Maliq ?" He asked smiling .

"Am not sure ." I answered , biting my nails .

"Well did you tell khalianna that you and him did kiss in the parking ?" He asked a other question laugh .

"Nigga keep it down , and no I haven't tell her." I said , pinching him .

"Well am gonna go sleep , so goodnight." He said as he hugged me and push his face into my chest , I smiled , and as I was about to got to sleep I heard my phone buzz , I too it up and look at if and saw that it was a message from an unknown number .

UNKNOWN: Am watching you 🤡👀

Looking at the phone I just kiss my teeth and roll my eyes and out the phone down and went to sleep .

.............................................................
💞
A/N

Wohhiiiiii this chapter boring bad and short , but I will try better in the next one .