Part 3💞

Talianna P.O.V💞

Pulling up at the parking lot , khalianna was look for a good place to park .

"Hmmmm where should I park , where where where" I heard khalianna saying to her self while looking out windshield or whatever it wants to name.

"Khalianna , look right beside that black Range Rover ." Jaden said pointing at a Range Rover that i never recognize yet .

"Ooo yeah good choice." Khalianna said whit a happy face .

As we were about to drive to the parking space , a ugly ass pink Bugatti Divo , that belongs to the , Queen Bitch IVY .

Trust me the Bugatti was way far from ugly , it was magnificent.

"That bitch" khalianna whispered .

"Yeah and she's a sexy ass bitch too" Jaden said look all dreamy and shit .

"Bitch ass nigga what the fuck did you just say?"I said hitting him with my phone .

"Well am sorry , to admit the truth" he said rolling his eyes and leaning back in the seat .

"O mi gosh , did I took your parking space?" Ivy said outside looking innocent and all . "Well am not sorry" she said walking off and push out her hips .

"Wow , shit , she is one sexy ass meat"Jaden said licking his lips .

"You shut the hell up in my car , and who the fuck say 'O Mi Gosh'   fucking little idiot bitch" Khalianna said shaking her head and rolling her eyes .

"Whatever let's just find a other parking space" I said try to change the subject .

"Yeah and the only reason she Ivy parked there is because , that black Range Rover , she just parked beside belongs to the new guy .

"Ohh I see" I said

"Yeah whatever let's park the car over there and let's go" space said pointing to a other parking space .

.......……

The three of us had all separated . I was in maths class cause that's was my first subject , and khalianna was in Science class , and Jaden was in Arts class , I think .

"Psssssttt psssssttt yow shorty"

Looking around to see where the voice is coming from , to see if they are referring to me .

My eyes landed on Jabari , my gay ass Jamaican bestie .

"Yow check you messages" jabari said in a low voice not wanting the teacher not to hear us.

I smiled and turned around , putting my head on the desk and taking , my phone out my pocket .

Going in my messages I saw his texts . Opening it , I see ,

From,❤️Boy bestie Jabari💞: Bitch what's up ?😂

From, 🤡You💥: Nigga that's what you let me take my phone out in class for ? To ask me ,  'What's up ?'🙄😂

From, ❤️Boy Bestie Jabari💞: Yeah bitch , the work hard as fuck , am gonna need u , book fi copy out of.😂Please babe🤧😂

From, 🤡You💥: Okay yeah whatever😂

From, 💞Boy Bestie Jabari❤️: Likkle gyal , you see the new bwoy ?👀😂

From,🤡You💥:Nope not as yet🙂

"Miss.Poyser and Mr.James , can  you please stop texting , and  pay attention , to what am saying." Mrs.Levi said .

"We are sorry Mrs.Levi ." I said for both jabari and me , cause I know that jabari would never apologize in a thousand years .

"It's all good Miss.Poyser" she said back .

As I  look  around ,  I noticed that everybody was look at us . "What's y'all problem?" Jaden asked while chewing his gum .

Everybody turn around and continue what they were doing .

....................
Skip to lunch time
...................................

"Gyalllllllll" jabari shouted after me in his native language .

"What's your problem boy?" I asked while keep on putting  my books in my bag.

"A can't wait tell you see  this new  nigga he is fineeeeee as hell , bitch " he said as we both walk out of the class room into the hall way .

"Yeah I can wait to see him too , I want to see why everyone is going crazy over him ." I said , as a push my hair out my face .

"Yeah , you will spin see him babe , so we gonna , meet up khalianna , before we go to the cafeteria , or what ?" He asked

"The two of us Kwon that khalianna is already in the cafeteria , stuffing her face with food." I said rolling my eyes , know how khalianna is always being a hungry ass bitch .

"Yeah that's true" he said while laughing and pushing the doors of the cafeteria open .

Looking around the cafeteria for khalianna , I see her sitting at our usual stop , already stuffing her face with food .

"Lol look at the gyal" Jabari said and we both started to laugh .

Walking over to the table and dashing my bag on it , and sitting  down in the chair .

"O my , you look tired girl and it's only our fist class that we just finished ." She said pushing my hair out my face , "and where is Jabari?" She continue to asked 

"Hmm he is ordering mine and his lunch" I answered back "And am not really tired as yet" I added .

"Okay , so what yo-."    "Bitch look behind you" khalianna shouted in her high pitched voice.

Turning around I see a tall ass dark skin nigga , he was about 6'1 , and O my sweet baby Jesus , wasn't he gorgeous . He had bright hunny brown eye , with thick eye brows , waves in his hair , he had such a strong jawline , he was very muscular and all that ,  he was definitely ones of those Greek god , that I always read about .

"Bitch stop looking , you fucking mouth is running water" khalianna laugh while handing me a hand towel .

"O my god" I said hurrying and whipping my mouth .

"Omg bitch your mouth was running water" Jabari said as he put our food down .

"Nigga you should of seen her" khalianna said laughing , then they both begin to laugh again .

"Yeah yeah whatever" I said rolling my eyes .

"As from what I heard in the line , the new nigga name is Jayquan and he moved from Scotland , to come and live with his father here , and they are like super rich  ." Jabari inform us .

"Well that's nice" I said while chewing my chicken , still looking at Jayquan , who was now seated with the school football players .

"You guys , already know that , Ivy got her eyes on him" Khalianna said .

"Yeah , and we both know that Talianna , ain't go down without a fight .

"Yeah yeah , that's true boo." I said still looking at that fine ass nigga."

"Bitch yeah is gonna be fun" khalianna shouted .

"O yes it will be"
.............................................................

💞