Part 4💞

Talianna P.O.V

School had seen over a few hours now , and I had khalianna drop me and Jaden back home .

"Hey Jaden , am leaving to go to the club at eight o'clock  , so khalianna will be here by seven thirty." I said as I went up the stairs , to my bedroom .

"Okay that's all kool with me." He said back .

"So what would you like to eat ?" I asked as I see that he had entered my room .

"Ewwwwww no , I don't want any of your nasty ass food girl" he said while longing out his tongue and doing a fake gag , as he sat on my bed .

I look at like I was about to cry .

"Am just kidding , your a great cook , am just not feeling hungry ." Jaden said .

"Okay good , whatever , now go over on the bed or go to your room cause am gonna take a nap." I said while removing my clothes , and leave myself only in my bra and panty .

He only roll over on his back and looking up at the sealing .

"I miss mama already." He said as I walked over to the bed to go in him .

"Yeah boo , I already missed her too , am gonna call her tomorrow."  I said as I hug him from sideways .

"Yeah that would be good , so let's get some sleep ." As I heard those words my eyes shut down the same time  .

...................................
Time skip to 6:00pm
.........................................

"Hey hey wake up big head , wake the hell up ," I repeated as I pinched his cheeks .

"Owwww awwww aaaaaaaaa , stop doing that , am up now" Jaden said as he got off my bed still looking sleepy and tired .

"Go and get ready cause it's six minutes after six." I said while taking out a short white dress and knee high heels , that I had picked out earlier .

"Okay , am gonna go and use the bathroom downstairs and get ready." He replied back .

"Okay do what you got to do." I said.

..............
After forty minutes , of doing my thing in the bathroom , I step out the shower and wipe my fluffy pink towel around me and walking out the bathroom and into my room .

"The time is six fifty , so you got only forty minutes to do what u got to do shorty." Jaden shouted from down the stairs .

"Oakyyyyyy" I reply back , walking around my room and drying off my self .

The reason why me and khalianna , are going to the club is because , I work there , yeah yeah yeah , I am a stripper , that's how I get money to pay for our rent and and buy food to eat , and pay for mama medication and send me and Jaden to school .

Jaden also helps by , working at supermarket .

After sitting down infront of my makeup table , I started to dry my hair with my towel .  Am just gonna leave my hair naturally curly .

I started doing , my makeup up , I could do all this when I reach at the club but I just want to do it all here , and just start doing my work when I reach at the club .

After doing all that I started to put on my clothes .

"Talianna are  you ready ?"  Jaden asked as he walked in my room .

"Yeah am all done." I said a as I took out my white Gucci jacket.

"Well you look good." , he said eyeing my body .

"You don't look too bad yourself , but sadly you can't enter the club" I said putting on fake sad face .

"Yeah whatever , khalianna is already in the kitchen , waiting on us" Jaden said as he walked out of my room .

"What that bitch is already here and you never told me." I said as I grad my handbag and walking out my room , and shutting the door behind me .

"Bitchhhhhhhhhhh you look sexy as always" I heard khalianna annoying high pitched voice said , as I walked down the stairs and into the kitchen .

"Twwaannnkkss and you look out of shape as always." I said only joking with her.

"I know right , you like seriously need give me some of your sexy ass ."  She said laughing.

"Can we get going already ?" Jaden said our of nowhere .

"O , why do I always forget that you are always here with us ?" Khalianna said walking past us .

"Let's go my little babe ." I said as I grad Jaden hand and walk into the living room and out the door .

Shutting the door and walking to the car , I noticed that , it wasn't khalianna's , Bugatti Centodieci , but I realized that it was Jabari's  , Lamborghini .

"Nigga what's up ?"  I asked as I entered the passenger side of the car ."I never know that you were coming ." I added .

"Well khalianna tell me that she was going to the club tonight with you , while me and her were  talking  on the phone , so I decided to join." Jabari said .

"Well thats all good , and the two of you , are tipping me and buying me drinks tonight." I said while applying more lip gloss on my lips .

"Yeah we good with that boo." khalianna said from the back seat .

"Talianna why is your big head ass brother coming with us ?" Jabari asked , referring to my brother that was in the back seat with khahelia .

"He can't stay alone at home , so me and khalianna , decided to let him stay in the car till , I finished working." I said , answering Jabari question before he and  Jaden starts arguing like they always do .

"Okay , but you really think , he gonna stay that long in the car?" He asked .

"Yeah he better ." Khalianna said eyeing Jaden , who was on his phone not paying no attention to us .

"Well okay , let's get going , so I  can get drunk , and sleep in all my classes ." Jabari said .

"Lettsss fuck the club up bitches ."  Khalianna screamed .

"Wait shouldn't we say we in the club ?" I asked look at khalianna in the back seat .

"Bitch I no care" she replied back .

Me and Jabari and her laugh , while Jaden , was on his phone not paying us no attention .

.............................................................

💞