SIX

this is for one of my best friends who recently lost a very important person in her life, i love u <3
⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

this is for one of my best friends who recently lost a very important person in her life, i love u <3⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

"THERE HAS to be more to this dress!"

"There's not." Klaus answered his sister in boredom, smiling at the shop assistant who filled his glass with champagne.

As Rebekah only had a flapper dress to wear, she insisted that the group went shopping so she could have some other clothes. Stefan and Klaus reluctantly agreed and sat comfortably on the chairs in front of the changing room. Morgan decided to make herself useful and searched through the racks of clothing, looking for things she thought would suit Rebekah. The female Original had no clue on what was trending these days, so the Forbes girl prayed that all those shopping days with Caroline would come in useful now.

"So woman in the 21st century dress like prostitutes, then?" Rebekah pulled the curtains back and walked out of the changing room wearing a little black dress. "You know, I got dirty looks for wearing trousers."

"You were trousers so women today could wear nothing." The hybrid pondered.

"And what's with this music?" She asked while scrunching her nose in disapproval. "It sounds like a cable car accident."

"It's dance music." Stefan sipped his drink.

"People dance to this?" She rose a brow.

"Are we done?" Klaus grew impatient. Stefan hummed in reply.

"And why are you so grumpy?" The blonde gave her brother a look.

"I needed one thing from you for my witch to find out why my hybrids are dying, one thing." Klaus help up one finger with a not happy smile on his face. "Your necklace. And you lost it."

"I didn't lose it." Rebekah tried to defend herself. "It's just been missing for ninety years." She turned to face the Salvatore. "So what do you think?"

"I like it." He answered, but he looked confused as she frowned at her. "What? I said I like it."

"I can always tell when you're lying, Stefan." Rebekah sulked, crossed her arms over her chest and made her way back to the dressing room.

"You're so naive, Stefan." Morgan rolled her eyes and followed Rebekah, Kol staying behind with the other two. "Here, try these." She handled the girl a few handlers. "Don't trust their opinion. Trust mine. I have good taste in fashion."

"We can hear you!" Klaus yelled from the waiting room and Rebekah rolled her eyes at her brother.

"At least she's trying to help!" Rebekah yelled back and smiled at the human. "You should try this on." She handled Morgan a handler with a baby blue silk dress. "It's going to look stunning on you."