NINE

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆⋆

IT CAME TO Morgan's knowledge later on that evening that she had missed out a lot when Klaus dragged her out of the gym. Apparently Stefan was able to fight the compulsion when the timer went off, forcing Elena to run away from him. It worked for a short period of time, until they came to Klaus' encounter. Then, the hybrid compelled the Salvatore to turn off his humanity, leading him to feed on Elena, who now was in the hospital. In the meantime, Matt died and came back to life after speaking with Vicki and Damon teamed up with Katherine to kidnap Jeremy for him to find out that there was a vampire who hunted vampires. So yeah, you could say that our Forbes girl had missed out on a lot of things.

After Klaus found out that Elena needed to be alive for him to create hybrids, he started to drain as much blood as possible from the Gilbert girl, also planing to take her away from Mystic Falls with him, along with Rebekah, Tyler and possibly Morgan, if she wanted to discover more about her and Kol's situation. What did surprise Morgan, was that after a brief encounter with Damon, Klaus vanished, leaving Stefan with restrict orders to keep Elena safe and keep an eye out for herself.

When Morgan got home with Caroline, Liz almost had a heart attack at the sight of her youngest daughter. She first hugged Morgan, following by a scream section and a ginormous lecture. But, at the end, the three of them were just glad that Morgan was finally back home, safe.

"Are you serious?" Kol complained as Morgan threw things around in search of her chemistry book. "Are you seriously going to school after all that happened? And I have to go with you?"

The girl sighed and glanced up at him. "Yes, I'm serious!" She found the book and put it on her backpack. "All I want to do is pretend to be a normal sixteen year old today. The least you could do is not judge me and pretend like what I'm doing is what a sane person would do." She grinned and put her hands on her waist.

Kol sighed. "Okay, then..." He paused. "And my purpose here is not to judge you."

"That's literally all you do. All the time." Kol raised a brow at her. "But that's fine, at least you're being honest with me. And it's not like you have anything better to do." She mocked him.

"Ouch, that was low, love." He pretende to be offended.

"Morgan?" Someone called out for her from the living room. The two shared a look and Kol shrugged. So she made her way to the living room and stopped on her tracks when she locked eyes with the youngest Gilbert.

She ran towards the boy and engulfed Jeremy in a hug. "Jer!" He hugged her back.

"I missed you too." He chucked and hugged her back."Where the hell were you? You left me in this wicked little town by myself and vanished with that hybrid freak! I was so worried about you, I th-" He said while pulling away from her.