𝐭𝐡𝐫𝐞𝐞: 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐞𝐯𝐢𝐥𝐬 𝐝𝐞𝐧

𝐬𝐨𝐧𝐠 : 𝐝𝐨𝐧 𝐭𝐨𝐥𝐢𝐯𝐞𝐫 - 𝐚𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐩𝐚𝐫𝐭𝐲 (𝐬𝐥𝐨𝐰𝐞𝐝)

𝐓 𝐇 𝐈 𝐑 𝐃 𝐏 𝐄 𝐑 𝐒 𝐎 𝐍

Danielle walked out of Quick Pick tiredly. Her feet were aching and she had a massive headache. She didn't know what was worst about working in the grocery store. The people who didn't put things back where they should, the parents who couldn't control their kids, or the impatient people that would pick up thousands of items but get mad when the cashier took too long to scan everything.

It was nights like these that made her stray more and more from working a nine to five. Some people just don't have any common sense, others lack the ability to be respectful, and a small majority had lacked both common sense and manners.

If money wasn't involved then Danielle would have smacked someone and quit a long time ago, but money was involved and she would be damned if she fumbled the bag without having a backup plan.

Danielle walked out to the bus stop and took a seat on the bench. While she was working it decided to rain, and the rain plus cold weather wasn't a great mix. She wanted to go back inside and soak up the warm air, but she knew if her manager saw her he would ask her to do overtime, and even though she wanted the money she didn't like the thought of going back to jail again so she would have to thug it out until the bus came.

While Danielle was scrolling through Instagram a black Escalade pulled up in front of her. "Hey, get in!" She heard Florence yell.

Without any hesitation, Danielle got into the truck. She didn't say anything to him and instead, she rested her head on the window. Besides being extremely tired, Danielle didn't really like Florence. He was trying to get her to marry only God knows and still was being secretive with her.

"So I brought the contract to my boss," Florence said. Danielle turned her head to indicate him to keep going. One of her moods had set in and she didn't want to talk.

"There are some things that you highlighted and said that he doesn't agree with and so he thinks it would be best if you guys could meet in person and draw up a contract together." Florence said.