𝐭𝐰𝐞𝐥𝐯𝐞: 𝐩𝐫𝐨𝐠𝐫𝐞𝐬𝐬

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐓𝐄𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐀 𝐓𝐀𝐘𝐋𝐎𝐑 𝐁𝐀𝐑𝐄 𝐖𝐈𝐓𝐇 𝐌𝐄

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

There are levels of someone having me fucked up and Matteo was nearly at the top level.

Italy? Yeah, that's cute.

"What do you mean you thought someone had already told me? My guy, did you not hear what happen before you got on the plane? No one wanted to tell me anything, so how the fuck was I supposed to know that we were going out of the country!" I exclaimed getting frustrated.

I was supposed to be the first one there when they release CJ, but instead, I was on my way to a country where no English was spoken. I don't even have a passport or any identification! If I get killed I'll just be a Jane Doe.

"It's going to be fine Danielle. You'll stay in the house for most of the trip, and if you want I could set something so you could go sightseeing. I'll handle some business, you'll some of my family members, and then we'll go home." He said kissing my forehead.

Was that supposed to make me feel better?

"So, let me get this straight. You had me and junior rushed out of the house just take a trip to Italy and do the exact same thing as if though we were in the states? You spend absolutely no time with your son, and now this. Plus, I'm meeting your family with no engagement ring, no backstory on how we met, and without knowing not one lick of Italian.  Yeah, this was an absolutely great idea." I said running my hands over my face.

"The things I do out there is to make sure Junior is safe and well-fed, so if I can't see him on a regular basis then so be it. As for the ring, someone will be waiting for us so you could pick. Pick a background story, and there's the computer, use Dindo to figure out some Italian." He said before walking into the bathroom and slamming the door.

I guess we're back to square one.

Ugh, I can't stand him.

He hates when someone questions his fatherhood even though he barely acts like one. He's never around, and when he is he barely acknowledges Junior's presence. I shouldn't be worked up but he made this child call me mom, and if he wants me, he needs to better his relationship with Junior.