𝐬𝐢𝐱𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧:

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐈𝐄 𝐆𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐈𝐍𝐆 - 𝐋𝐎𝐕𝐄 𝐈𝐌 𝐆𝐈𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Matter stood there staring at his siblings and Madame confused. He thought him and Danielle were on the same page. Things were going great compared to the beginning and now it seems like he was at square one.

Without thinking, Matteo turned on his heel and ran after Danielle so he could get to the bottom of what's wrong with her. He was sure that he was going to get yelled at or ignored, but he promised himself he would communicate with her instead of fighting with her. That was the last thing he wanted to do.

Opening the door, he found Danielle laying on the bed blasting music through her headphones. He was sure she was faking it and was well aware that he was in the room so instead of tapping her he took off his jacket and shoes and climb into bed with her. As soon as his head came into contact with Danielle's chest she pulled out her headphones and opened her eyes.

"Why are you on top of me?" She groaned looking down at him.

"Why are you disgusted with me?" He said rubbing her sides.

"Were you engaged before me?" She asked.

"Yes, and I can explain." He replied.

"I can't go anywhere so explain." She said.

"The whole reason why I got engaged to Junior's mom in the first place was because she got 'pregnant'." He said causing Danielle to gasp.

"Don't tell me you left a pregnant woman?" Danielle said slightly sitting up.

"Did she look pregnant the last time you saw her? I don't think so, now hush so I could finish." He said kissing his teeth and pushing her back down.

"As I was saying, Sofia claimed that she was pregnant but she lied. For the first two years of Junior's life, I tried to stay and work things out so Junior could have a shot at a 'normal' family, but Sofia is a horrible excuse of a mother. There wasn't any point in staying with her so I broke up with her and took Junior.