𝐞𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐭𝐞𝐞𝐧: 𝐰𝐞𝐭

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐒𝐈𝐄 - 𝐌𝐄 𝐀𝐍𝐃 𝐔 𝐑𝐄𝐌𝐈𝐗 𝐒𝐋𝐎𝐖𝐄𝐃

𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐑𝐃 𝐏𝐄𝐑𝐒𝐎𝐍

Matteo looked up at Danielle with a primal look. Something just took over him, and he quickly placed his lips on hers. The two fought for dominance within the kiss, but Danielle failed and Matteo took it as his cue to do whatever he wanted.

He trailed his kisses towards her neck where he made sure he left as many marks as possible. He knew that Danielle will scold him once she realized what he did, but he didn't care. He loved the thought of marking her.

Danielle hummed and moaned as Matteo kissed down her clothed body before pulling up her nightdress. He first placed his lips on her stomach, lightly kissing it before making his way back up towards her exposed chest. Her breast fitted perfectly in Matteo's hand as he cupped one and showed love to the other.

"W-we can't do this right here." She moaned as he sucked and twirled his tongue around her nipple.

Matteo hummed, acknowledging what she said but he didn't respond. Instead, he moved over to her breast to show it the same amount of attention as the other one. "Matteo, you have to stop." Danielle whined as she pushed his head away.

Matteo looked up at her with hooded eyes before he sat up. He wrapped his hand around her neck and pulled her up so they were face to face. "I'm going to fuck you up in every which way possible right here, right now and you're going to enjoy every single part of it. If you make noise then that's your problem. You started this and I'm going to finish it. You got it?" He said staring at her.

Shocked, Danielle nodded her head but Matteo wasn't content with her response. "Use your words baby." He said with a smirk on his face.

"Yes," she said slowly nodding her head.

"Yes, what?" He said lightly adding pressure.

"I don't know, you tell me? Isn't your name Matteo" Danielle said catching Matteo off guard.