𝐞𝐥𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧: 𝐦𝐚𝐭𝐮𝐫𝐢𝐭𝐲

𝐒𝐎𝐍𝐆: 𝐕𝐀𝐍𝐂𝐎𝐔𝐕𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐋𝐄𝐄𝐏 𝐂𝐋𝐈𝐍𝐈𝐂 - 𝐒𝐎𝐌𝐄𝐎𝐍𝐄 𝐓𝐎 𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐘

𝐃𝐀𝐍𝐈𝐄𝐋𝐋𝐄 𝐏𝐎𝐈𝐍𝐓 𝐎𝐅 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖

Xavier helped me out of the car as a couple of Matteo men grabbed my bag. I hurried towards the plane as I felt the coldness bite at my bare feet. There were numerous amount of men that were surrounding the plane and the entrance to get in. Some had automatic weapons and others had regular handguns.

Tommy, one of Matteo workers lead me up the steps and into the plane. There was a group of men in the plane but the flight attendant was the first to approach me, followed by another one of Matteo guys. He tried to take Junior away from me but I moved away.

"Where is Matteo?" I asked him.

"We can't disclose that information right now ma'am. Just please have a seat so we can take off." He said but I rolled my eyes.

Was he dumb?

"I'm not trying to be a brat, but what the fuck you mean you can't disclose that information to me. I was rushed out of my house barefooted and in my pajamas in the smack dead of winter with his four-year-old. I have every right to know where the hell Matteo is." I said causing the plane to go quiet.

The flight attendant tried to touch my shoulders but I snatched it away from her. "If you try to touch me one more god damn time I'm going to hit you." I gritted.

The guy gave the flight attendant a look and she quickly walked away. "I'm sorry but I can't—" He tried to say but I cut him off.

"I'm not going anywhere until I know that Matteo is okay, so if y'all gotta switch y'all plans around and find some type of safe house then so be it. I'm not leaving the state—" I said but was cut off by a familiar voice.

"I'm okay, I'm right here." I heard Matteo say.

He looked tired and sick, but he was right there in flesh and so much blood, but that was the last thing on my mind. I quickly rushed over to him and he weakly pulled me into him. "I thought you got shot?" I said checking his body.