WEDDING DAY

Jaden's pov

I think am losing my mind after hearing what my best friend told me. I can't believe that Leanah would do this to me on our wedding. I had no idea of what I was going to do for all the guests that we had invited.

I sat on the bed as I tried to remember whether there is something that I did but I failed, I couldn't concentrate as I tried not to have a panick attack.

I had to find a solution for this, I can't put my family to shame and I can't let the Jackson family destroy our name that my parents had fought to maintain. I love Leanah so much and I will have to get her no matter what but that had to wait because I thought of an idea on how to save the day.

I immediately went to the next room where my wife should have been. When I entered I say how everyone was trying so hard to contact her but I didn't have time for that right now, I had something else planned out.

"Did you find out where she is? Why she left me on our wedding day?" I remember she was really excited about us getting married. Is she even ok? I was worried that she might have been kidnapped yet somewhere somehow I knew that she might have left me yet I couldn't accept that.

"We are really sorry Mr Maxwell, we don't Know what has gotten into our daughter but all we know is that she has left a note for you." Mrs Jackson gave me the note.

I sat down on the only chair in the room as I started reading the note.

"I'm sorry Jaden for leaving like this but I couldn't do this anymore, our dreams were different and I knew that if we got married right now, we would end up very miserable. I decided to leave the country and I hope one day when I returned you would forgive me." I couldn't believe what I was reading but I had to do something. So many guests were waiting and a wedding had to take place.

I stood up very fast and went next to where Miss Jannie Jackson was. I looked at her from head to toe and thankfully she was the same size and height as her elder sister.

Everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me probably wondering what was going on in my mind.

"Since I have everyone's attention, I would like to say that Miss Jannie Jackson will have to take her sister's place." I realised that everyone was frozen in place by the time I was done talking.

My best friend Michael was the first one to speak up.

"Are you crazy Jaden, man what do you mean by Marrying Jannie. I thought you really loved Leanah, what if she came back and what about Jannie she has her own life you know." I know that what Michael said made sense but I had already made my mind. He was right, I only love one person and that is Leanah.

"I can't let you do that son, I can't let you destroy Jannie's life." My dad was furious but I had already made up my mind.

"It's not my fault that they didn't raise there daughter well, so she will marry me until I locate where Leanah is. She is the only person who will ever be a true Mrs Maxwell and no one else so I will find her even if she hides at the end of the earth." I was not going to listen to all their complains. I quickly pulled Jannie by the arm and brought her next to wedding dress.

"I can not do this" Jannie snapped. I was shocked for a second because I couldn't imagine that loud voice coming from her. For all the days I had meant her with her sister, she was always a quiet,shy girl.

"You better hurry because we do not have all day and trust me you don't know what I can do to your family if you refuse, so save everyone all the trouble and dress up." I did not have time for her tantrums. I will have to teacher her how to respect me with time.

As she stood by my side while we said our vows I couldn't keep my eye off her, she really looked beautiful in that dress. I came to my senses when I was told to kiss the bride. As I moved my face close to her, I realised how nervous she was and I quickly kissed her on the chicks.

Everyone was already in shock after discovering that I was Marrying someone else. The party moved on very smoothly until everyone left and we remained the two of us in the house. The reception had taken place in my house.

"Are we going to be like a real couple, sharing the room and everything." Jannie asked me while looking down, she really looked nervous.

"Don't worry about that, we shall sleep in different bedrooms and I will never touch you. There is only one Mrs Maxwell and that is your sister so better get that in your head." I walked away from her. All I wanted was to be alone and I went to the study room.