HONEY MOON PART TWO

Jaden's pov

I can't deny the fact that waking up to this beautiful view was something that I actually needed. The sun was pouring through the window. The birds were chirping creating a mind resting sound.

After getting dressed I went to the porch, looking farther, I could only see trees, the giraffes and the lions. I felt like this was what they meant by experiencing the wild side of life.

"Excuse me mister, I would like to have breakfast now if u don't mind."Miss Jackson pulled me away from my thoughts.

Looking at her, she was already dressed for adventure. she was wearing shorts and a tank top with boots. she looked simple but really beautiful.

"I will be there in a minute but Jannie apply some sunscreen. The weather this side is really hot." I was shocked at what I was saying, was I really concerned about her life. Looking at her she was also caught up by what I said.

"Ok but can you hurry, there are a lot of things I want see." She was so excited.

The set up was really amazing. We were seated outside and the view was really amazing. Standing at the backyard you could see these beautiful mountain and the breeze was refreshing.

I found Jannie already seated so I joined her and began eating. I looked at her and I found myself smiling at how cute she looked while eating in a hurry. She was so engrossed in eating her food that she did not catch me stealing glances.

After eating we decided to look for my driver and miss Chloe our tour guide. We found them in a heated conversation by the car.

"Hope you have brought all the things that you need, this going to be a long day. We are going to the national park then we will visit the water falls. After that we will have lunch then continue with gorilla trucking and we finally end with the hot springs." Miss Chloe broke down all the activities and I realized that the day was not only long but also tiresome.
.......

While in the car Jannie decided to give her friend a call. I ended up talking to my secretary to find out how everything was going at the company.

"It's great and we are currently going to these beautiful places. Don't worry I will take a lot of pictures and I will get you something." She looked so happy talking to her friend. I can't believe I had never seen her smile like that. I realized that she was a nice person and maybe I just had to open my heart and get to know this side of Jannie. I wanted to receive that beautiful smile from her. She was my wife after all. I didn't like where my thoughts were heading to so I took a nap.

When we arrived at the park I went to make all the payments with Miss Chloe and Mr Eskarvo. We left Jannie standing next to the car.

Jannie's pov

While I was on my phone playing some games, I felt someone tap me on my shoulders. I turned to only to be met by this handsome stranger.

"Hey am Louis, I saw you at a distance and decided to talk to you." He had a French accent and it sounded nice.

"Am Jannie, am sorry to disappoint you but am already married." I felt like hiding the fact that I was married. He looked so good.

"Oh I feel like my heart has been torn into pieces but that's ok I can settle for less so can we be friends." I liked his funny and playful nature.

"Yah sure, nice meeting you. what are you doing all the way here, you sounded French." I felt like he can be that guy friend I needed in my life.

"Am here for the same reason your here for and that's adventure." when he smiled at me I felt like there's more to him than he was giving.