HONEY MOON PART ONE

Jannie's POV

I woke up to a loud bang on the door. I was so tired from yesterday after we spent the whole day with Grandma shopping for the honey moon. Later that day Grandma had to leave for her home in California.

Her place was really beautiful, she showed me pictures of it and I fell in love with it. It was built as a Maxwell family house by their late grandpa.

I was pulled away from my thoughts by someone hoovering over me." Miss Jackson, can you leave your bed this instant. I don't want to be late for our flight." He was so loud that I jumped out of my bed only to fall flat on my *ss.

I was so embarrassed but I managed to pull my self together and had my walk of shame to the bathroom while he just looked at me like I was crazy.

After taking a quick shower, I peeked outside but I didn't see him so I got out.

"Ooh thank God he is nowhere, his a jerk like how can he just look at me while I was at the ground. He's so annoying." I kept on mumbling to my while I was dressing up.

"If your done cursing, I suggest that you hurry up or else I will be leaving for this trip alone." I froze in place when I heard him. I couldn't believe that he heard everything I had said. I turned to the door way where he was standing. I stumbled backwards when I saw the death glare he was giving me.

I stared at him until I realized that his expression had changed so I followed his eyes only to see that he was looking at me. I was only in my panties and a bra. I tried to cover my self with the dress in my hands but but it did nothing. I released a heavy breath when he closed the door.

I came down stairs with my bags. Mr Eskarvo his driver and body guard took them from me.

We sat in the car in silence as we headed to the the airport. I was deep in thought as I had never gone to Africa but I had done some research. I was really eager for this honey moon or tip, to me it was merely a trip and I was going to have fun no matter what.

"Have you ever been to Africa?" I decided to speak up. I was tired of the silence in the car. I looked at him expecting an answer. He just continued typing on his laptop totally ignoring me so I did a crazy thing. I snatched his laptop from his lap.

"I'm going to throw this out of the window if you keep on ignoring me." I managed to sound daring though I was frightened inside. He just looked at me without saying anything, totally very calm like whatever I was holding wasn't special to him.

"Why are you looking at me? you think that I can't do it," the one thing I hate the most is being ignored. Before I could actually throw it out, he pulled me to his lap. I tried getting off him but froze in place when I felt his hands tighten around me. My heart started beating so fast, I unconsciously led my hand to his chest and I was shocked when I realized that his heart beat was beating so rapidly. I slowly lifted my eyes to meet his, I wanted to know what was going on in his mind. I couldn't look away, I was attracted to him that was a fact and I knew he felt something for me, he was breathing heavily too.

He started leaning forward and I felt like I was on fire. I couldn't believe that I was going to receive my first kiss from him.

When our lips were almost touching, I pulled my self up so that I could meet him but the spell was broken when he burst into laughter. I couldn't believe it, I quickly got off his lap and put his laptop in between us. I couldn't believe that I had actually believed him.

A lot was going on in my mind 'why did I want to be kissed by him so much? Was I starting to fall for him? I couldn't let that happen. He belongs to someone else not me and I will remind myself that for this whole trip.' I was brought out of my thoughts when I heard him talking.