Nerdy 70

NERDY 70

MIYA's

" How can you be so Stupid, huh? " a woman said in front of me while I'm kneeling infront of her.

" I didn't mean it, Nicka, I'm sorry. " I said. To be honest, I'm not sorry, I did it on purpose, I let the CCTV working on the Hallway, Terrace and Backyard for them to know that someone is abducted, i know Queen will know it. then they'll flew back here in Italy. I made it so obvious, I turned down four of their seven CCTV's. I've been working for Nicka for more than a years now, like what Margarette did to Nicka, I spied on Black Empire, but I never do report on Nicka because after a while, I realized that I should be loyal to a person who's loyal to me, and that's Alexis.

" If we messed up here, I'll sue you, I swear! " she slapped me and left after. Alexis never did that to me, she never sues at me and slaps me.

A tears fell down my cheeks as my phone rings. It's Queen.

I wiped away my tears before I answer the call. I just realized something, I didn't betrayed Nicka nor Alexis, I betrayed myself.

" Hey, Queen, sorry if I didn't tell you that I'll flew back. It's an emergency. " I said without formal greetings.

" It's alright. Where are you? Can you do me a favor, can you go check on Tita Jenny and Jessy if they're home. I have a feeling that they've been abducted by Nicka and we are on the way there. " And as what she said, my heart started to beats fast. I don't know what to say. I wanna tell her the truth, but i'm afraid they might end up mad at me. Specially Karina.

" Hey Miya, still there? " Queen said when she found out i wasn't responding.

" S-sorry Queen, I'm doing something important right now. Family matters. " I answered. I lied. She said okay and hung up the phone. I'm lucky that a person like Queen exist, a loyal leader like her. And I don't deserve anything she had done for me, for us.

I've been serving Nicka for two years and seven months while i was with Alexis for two years and two months. Nicka ordered me to join Black Empire and to spy at them in order to keep my family safe. She's using my family to threaten me. Spy at BE and tell her what was the plans and my family are safe.

At the first one year, I gave her news about Queen and BE weekly and it sucks, she sucks, she still threatens me even though i give her honest reports. Then after a year, Black Empire got too close on my heart, I was Queen's left hand but she treated us all the same, and that was Nicka don't do and have. Equality and Equity.

Karina found out me being a spy. Karina was my best friend. She felt betrayed when she found out. I apologized to her. Karina understood my situation after telling her the whole story. She insists me to quit at Nicka's but I can't. I just can't because she has my family on her hands. She made me chose between Alexis' or Nicka's I chose Queen and I promised her that starting that day, I won't tell Nicka what was our plan. If she asks me for a report, I always say the opposite of it. And I always got hurt when she's failing at her plans. She blames me and I always took the blame.

But starting now, I won't be afraid anymore. I will quit on pretending that I'm worthy to be Queen's second hand because I am not. I hope that the girls will forgive me for what I've done.

ALEXIS'

" Let me take care of your wound. " sabi ni Zhake. I just threw a glance at him and looked at the window. He was about to touch me when I spoke.