Kalen Miracle

Name: Kalen Miracle

Age: 16

Gender: Male

Height: 164 cm

Description: The first thing that people think of when they see him is that they have encountered a ghost, a child ghost. He has almost white eyes and hair and his skin is pale. He also has a collar with a long chain which doesn't help clearing up the misunderstanding. He is small in size which is a whole new problem. Most people underestimate him because of his appearance, and those who do are often found dead soon after.

Personality: His personality is, simply said, bad. His temper is short and he enjoys torturing people. Unexpectedly though, he falls in love quickly, and once he falls in love, he won't be able to let that person go anymore. Every time he says that loves someone, he means it from the bottom of his heart. He isn't the type to restrain his loved one, but  he also doesn't let go of them. It's like he doesn't stop that person from looking at others, but those who he looks won't be around for much longer. He is basically a yandere who is kind to his lover but not to others.

Likes: Chains, sweets, magicians, blood, flowers, butterflies, the color white, Hisoka, torturing people

Dislikes: Being restrained, his own blood, his mother, bitter foods, being called a child, the color red

Family: Father and mother (both dead)

Nen Ability: Puppet's leader (manipulator)

Heyy~ 

I decided to try to write a fanfiction about Hunter x Hunter. I really love Hunter x Hunter!! I have watched and read it like six times maybe (●♡∀♡). This might not be completely accurate since I can't remember every detail no matter how many times I watch/read it. I always appreciate feedback. BTW this is bl so if you don't like it, don't read it.

I do not own Hunter x Hunter or any of its characters. I only own my baby Kalen and this story <3.

Thanks for reading and hope you enjoy this story~