002

i've never been to hector's house. my parents have but i don't follow them here as i'm always out with stiles and andrea.

i walked passed the front door and was amazed at how big it was. it seemed normal from outside but damm its different inside. it has really nice furniture and it's well furnished. i was so amazed , my jaw dropped to the floor. why am i so amazed by how well furnished this house is ? i'm hella weird.

" my room's upstairs , do you want to place your bags in there ? " hector ask breaking the silence.
" uh , sure. but are you sure that you want me to sleep in your room ? i can sleep in the guest bedroom is you want. " i asked.
" it's fine and my mom would kill me if i let you sleep in the guest bedroom. " he said as we both laughed.

we walked up the stairs and entered hector's room. he's room was so neat and it was huge. it was twice of size of my room and the toilet was the size of my room !
" ouh i'm sorry my room is a little messy " he said.
" messy ? have you seen my room ? this room is so neat , i bet if i dragged my finger across the wall , there wouldn't be one slightest bit of dirt ! " i said shocked at the fact that he sadi his room was messy. he laughed at me and continued by saying
" ouh uh , do you mind if we sleep together on the bed or do you want me to sleep on the floor ? cause i can sleep on the fl-" i cut him off.
" i can sleep on the floor if you feel uncomfortable. "
" nah , it's fine. we can both just sleep in the bed. " he said as he started walking to the bathrooom.

i went to change into more comfortable clothes and went to lie in the bed leaving some space for hector.
he then got into bed and he placed his phone on the desk and we both tried to get comfortable. we both had our backs facing each other but as i was drifting to sleep , i felt him turn around and placed his arms on my waist.

the next morning , i woke up to him wrapping his arms around my waist. it turned myself around to face him.

" uh , hector ? " i said softly.
" yes babe ? " he said as he slowly opened his eyes. hold up , that was the first time he called me babe. i was shocked that he would call me babe- like what ?
" i think it's time to wake up. we have school today. "
" could we just sleep for 5 more minutes ? " he said as he pulled me closer. it was weird but i guess i better get used to this since i'm getting married to him anyways.
" fine. " i said as i slowly fell asleep again.
" hey , taith ? wake up. " i heard him say as we softly shake me.
" i'm up. " i said as i got out of bed. i then realised then he was already dressed.
" did you get ready and not wake me up ? " i asked him.
" yea , you looked cute sleeping so i let you sleep in for a little bit. " he said. i blushed a little when he called me cute. that was like the first time that hector complimented me.
" shut up , i looked like a rat. " i replied.
" no you don't. i even took a phot0 and set it as my wallpaper. " he said while showing me his phone while smiling cheekily. did he really just set me as his wallpaper ? that was the cutest thing that he has ever done so far.
i took out my phone and asked him to look cute. while he was making a funny face , i took a picture and set it was my wallpaper and showed him.
" hey ! i look ugly in that photo " he said while pouting.
" well , so do i " i said pointing to his phone. we both laughed it off and i got ready for school.
after about 20 minutes , i was done. i grabbed my bag and headed downstairs to the kitchen.

" good morning taithlynn , did you sleep well ? " mrs diaz asked.
" yup , uh where's hector , i don't want to be late for school " i asked while looking around the kitchen.
" ouh , he's waiting for you in the car but take a cereal bar before you head out. "
" okay , thankuu mrs diaz ! " i walked towards the cabinet and took a packet of cereal bar and headed to where hector parked his car.