008

* the next morning

the woke up in hector's arm. again. i will never get tired of this. he makes me so happy. i just stared at him sleeping. creepy , i know but i just love how he's sleeping peacefully.

i took his arms of me as i wanted to shower and change. i walked over to the closet and grabbed the clothes that i wanted to wear. after about 15 mintues , i was done so i decided to wake hector up.  i only put on some sweatpants and a baggy t-shirt.

" hector. wake up. i'm bored and you're just sleeping. " i said before pulling the sheets off of him. i shake him , trying to wake him up. but he doesn't budge , so i got on the bed and sat on him.
" hector. bebee , wake up please. " i said.
" yes , baby ? "
" could you please wake u ? i'm really bored. " i asked him.
" okay , baby. we could go out today. maybe eat ice cream and then we can go to beach. " he replies me.
" okay , bebe. " i said as i got off him.
" but can we sleep in for awhile. i want to cuddle with you. " he asks before pouting his lips.
" baby , we cuddled nearly the whole night. and basically everyday. " i replied.
" argh. fine , i'll just sleep alone. " he says as he aggressively pull the blankets.
" babyy , i'm joking. of course i'll cuddle with you , dummy. " i said as i got on the bed and laid myself in his arms.

we both fell asleep after awhile. i woke up to see that hector was getting ready.
" hey , bebe. why are you getting ready ? " i asked.
" you wanted to go out. and i said we could go get ice cream and go to the beach. "
" ouh , okay. i'll go get ready too. " i said to him.
" okay , baby. i'll wait downstairs. " he replied.
" okay. " i repleid to him.

i quickly got ready. i put on some skinny jeans , a shirt that shows slightly shows my stomach and a denim jacket. i sprayed some perfume on and started to head downstairs. i got to the living room and saw that hector was on the couch. since he was facing the opposite direction , i decided to scare him. i slowly creeped behind him and shouted " boo ! ".  as soon as i scared him , he shouted really loud.

" holy shit , taithlynn. what the hell ? " he said after shouting.
" i'm sorry , bebe " i said while giggling a bit.
" anyways , you ready to go ? " he asks.
" yup , are we going to get ice cream first ? " i asked.
" it's up to you "
" anywhere will be fine with me. " i replied.

we ended up going to the beach first since there is an ice cream shop near to the beach.

" bebe , i'm going to change first. " i said to hector as i grabbed the swimsuit i had placed in my bag.
" i'll go find us a spot. " he replied. i nodded and went the the washroom to change.

i changed into a maroon swimsuit. i wasn't really comfortable with my body shape so i came out of the washroom with a towel covering my body. i saw hector a few meters away from the washroom so i headed over to him.

" hey. " i said as to let him know i was there.
" ouh hello bebe. " he says.
" did you put on sunblock ? i did it at home. " i asked as i didnt want him to get sunburnt.
" yup. i did it at home too. " he replied before kissing me on my cheek.
" do you want to go swim ? " he asks me.
" yea but i'm kind of insecure. i mean , look at the girls around me. they have the beach body. " i said.
" bebe , you look perfect. the only girl i'm looking is at you , bebe. you're perfect , okay ? " he says as he places his hands on my cheeks.
" okay , baby. " i said as a smile spreads across my face. i dropped the towel on the mat that hector had placed and ran into the water.
" bebe , wait ! " hector shouts as i was ahead of him.

we played in the water and had a really good time. after swimming , we took some pictures individually and together of course. after spending at least 2 hours at the beach , we decided it was time to go.  since there was a ice cream shop near the beach , i didn't change as my swimsuit had mostly dried up.

we headed into the store and got our ice cream. i got my cookie dough ice cream while hector got a peppermint ice cream. after we gotten out ice cream , we sat down outside the ice cream store and took more pictures. i really had great time with hector. he has been a really supportive parter for the past few weeks. i just wished things were slightly different and that we didn't have to be forced to get married.

after we finished eating our ice creams , we headed home. in the car , i took my videos of hector and posted it on my snapchat story. he was just being his goofy self and i enjoyed it. for the rest of the ride home , i held his hands and i slowly drifted to sleep.

" baby , we're home. " i heard hector said as i slowly peeked open my eyes.
" ouh okay " i said as i got out of the car.

hector unlocked the door and i went inside. i quickly went up to my room to shower as i still had the beach smell on me. as i was showering , i heard someone knock on the bathroom door.

" baby ? " i heard hector call me.
" yes ? " i replied to him.
" i'm ordering pizza. do you want anything else ? " he asks me.
" no baby , but thank you for asking ! " i replied.
" all right. "

after another 10 mins , i finished bathing and i got into comfortable clothing which meant a sweatpants and one of hector's shirt. i quickly headed downstairs and i saw hector on the couch watching some netflix show. i sat next to him and cuddle with him.

" hey baby. did you enjoy today ? " hector asks.
" very much. thank you for today. " i said as i smiled widely.
" you're so cute. you know that ? " he says.
" you might have said that a few times. " i said as i shrugged my shoulders. he just smiles at my comment.

i turned my phone on and i started looking through some pictures. i decided to post pictures. the first pictures was me at the beach. the second picture was me and hector running to the water and the last picture was hector eating his ice cream. i captioned the post ' what a date 🦋💞 '. i tagged hector and posted it. a few minutes later he commented on my posts ' dude , you dont know how pretty my date is ! 🥺 '.

he also posted a picture of us at the beach and me eating my ice cream. he captioned it ' imagine if this was my few every morning. wait- it is my view every morning.' i commented ' my view is pretty handsome too ! ". after i commented that , we both looked at each other and giggled at each other.

as hector laid in my lap , i started replaying moments from today's date. this boy is going to be the death of me. i just love him. wait- did i just say that i love him ? holy shit- i love hector ! should i say something ? no , yes ?

" baby , what are you thinking about ? " he asks. maybe he could tell from my facial expression.
" i have something to tell you. " as i said that , hector shot up and his facial expression changed.
" did i do something wrong ? " he said , starting to be worried.
" baby , no. calm down. " i said as i giggled at his reaction.
" i just wanted to say that. uh , i love you. "
" bebe , i love you too. so much than you think i do. lets hope that we keep each other happy , okay ? " he says as he pulls me into a hug. i hugged him back.

we broke the hug and we just started into each other's eyes.
" did anyone tell you that you have really pretty eyes ? " he says , breaking the silence.
" i dont think so. you're the first. " i replied.
" you have a really pretty nose too. "
" hector , you can just kiss me if you want to. " i said as it was starting to be obvious.
" who said i wanted to kiss you ? " he replied to me.
" fine. " i said as i moved away from his face. as i was about to move into a comfortable siting position , hector pulls me and kisses me.

i kissed him back. i straddled on his lap and placed my arms around his neck without breaking the kiss. as we were kissing , we heard the doorbell ring. we pulled apart.

" i'll go get it. " i said as i pushed myself off him. i walked over to the door and saw that it was the pizza delivery. i tipped the pizza delivery man and brought the pizza inside. i played it on the table in front of the couch. hector and i just stayed up watching shows on netflix and eating pizza. it was honestly one of the best days so far.

author's note
hey guys ! i'm the worst. i'm sorry i have not been updating the book.
i just had my examinations and in 2 months time ,
i will be having my major examinations which determine my future.
so i apologise if i do not update often !!
i will try my best to update when i'm free !!

word count : 1613