003

we started walking to study hall. we took a seat next to each other. instead of studying , hector and i talked the whole time. we talked about what our hobbies were , what we wanted to do in the future and a lot more. as we were talking , i received a notification.

stiles 🐝 : yo , where are you ? me & andrea have been waiting for u outside the class for 10 mins now.
taithlynn ☄️ : study hall is over ? i didn't even realise-
stiles 🐝 : how do u not realise ppl leaving the class ??
taithlynn ☄️ : orite chile. i'll be out in a bit.

" did you know class was over ? " i asked hector.
" yea but you were talking and i didn't want to cut you off " hector said while giggling a bit.
" hector- anyways , let's go. we have lunch now. "
" alright. do you want to sit with me and my friends ? " he asked me as we were grabbing out bags.
" it's fine. i'm siting with stiles and andrea anyways. " i replied.
" they can sit with us. i mean , when we get a house , they're going to be over a lot , right ? "
" i guess. " i shrugged my shoulders.

we walked out of class and we walked towards stiles and andrea.

" sorry guys , i lost track of time " i apologised to stiles and andrea.
" it's fine. anyways , you guys seem to get along. " andrea said.
" yea , we got to talk. "

we started walking to the cafeteria. i was talking to andrea when stiles got in between us and placed his arms around our shoulders.

" are y'all gossiping without me " stiles asked.
" yup , we're talking about how annoying you are. " andrea said.
" nah , i know you love me. " he said to andrea as she pulls her closer. i could see andrea blush a little as we were all laughing at stiles.

i looked behind us where hector was and i saw that he seemed a little mad. he was clenching his fist and his jaw. was he mad at someone ? was it me ?
i took stiles arm of me and walked towards hector. i assumed andrea and stiles didn't realise as they kept walking.

" hey , you okay ? " i asked hector.
" hmm ? yea i'm fine. " he replied back but he seemed annoyed at the fact that i asked him that.
" ouh okay. " i said looking down at the ground.

we continue walking to the cafeteria without saying a word to each other. since he seemed angry , i walked to stiles and andrea.

" i think hector is mad at me ? "
" why though ? " stiles asked.
" uh maybe he is the jealous type of person. i mean , stiles had his arm around you just now. " andrea said.
" ouh , i didn't expect him to be mad over that. anyways , he asked us to sit with him and his friend. are y'all comfortable with that ? "
" yea i'm good with that. " andrea said while stiles nodded his head.

we got our food and i walked towards hectors table. i sat next to him but he didn't seem to acknowledge me. i was starting to get annoyed at how he was getting mad at me without explaining why. stiles and andrea sat opposite from me so i took out my phone and texted them

the dumb squad 🦋💞

taithlynn ☄️: dude can we leave ? i'm getting annoyed.
andrea 🦋: where do u wanna sit then ?
stiles 🐝: we can go sit at our og place ? the bleachers ?
taithlynn ☄️: anywhere that's not here. hector isn't talking to me & idk why. i'm just going to gv him space or wtv.
andrea 🦋: oritee , ur call.

i got up and grabbed my food and walked to the bleachers. stiles and andrea followed me when i got up. we got to the bleachers and we sat there.