005

the bell rang which meant that we all should me heading to our classes. 
i saw andrea and stiles holding hands as they were approaching me. i was happy for them. they both finally got what they wanted. i've never seen both of them smile so much in the matter of 5 minutes.

" hey guys " i said to them.
" that was quite a show. " i said jokingly.
" ouh shut up. " andrea said while blushing a little.
" okay , come on. we have class and i do not want to be late. " hector had the same period as us so he followed the three of us.

i turned to andrea to talk to her about my feelings towards hector when i saw that stiles and andrea were having a conversation. instead of disrupting their conversation , i just talked to hector.

" hey , can we talk after school ? " i asked hector.
" we actually need to pack to move in tomorrow , so how about lunch ? " he replied.
" it's fine with me. but can we talk privately ? it's important. "
" yea , sure. i have a place in mind. " he says as we walked into class.

i took a seat between andrea and hector and placed my bag on the floor.  i was not really paying attention as i already understood the unit we were at.
my mind was also filled with thoughts about what i should say to hector.  i already knew how hector felt about me , but i was still scared. i trust hector but i'm still not ready for all the heartbreaks and the fights. especially since i haven't had a boyfriend before.

" hey , you okay ? " andrea tapped my shoulder which snapped me out of my thoughts.
" huh ? ouh yea. i saw just thinking. " i replied. we just love the brain of a 2003 computer , don't we ?
" thinking about ? " she asked. i pointed using my head towards hector.
" ouh , but why though ? i thought everything was going smoothly between the both of you. " she whispered since hector was next to me.
" so yesterday , we had a little argument again. but then he explained why he was acting up and he confessed his feelings for me. " i whispered back to andrea. when andrea heard what i said , her jaw dropped.
" isn't that good news ? " she asked me.
" it is. it's just that i just realised that i like him a lot too. but i'm afraid that something bad might happen and i've never been in a relationship so everything is new to me. " i said while looking at the ground.
" i just don't want to mess up " i said with a little sadness in my voice.
" i understand , baby. but i know you will be an amazing girlfriend to hector. i meant wife. " she said that before winking at me.

before i knew it , the lesson was over.  hector had a different class , so he went off first.

* skip to lunch

i told andrea and stiles that i'll be talking to hector , so i wouldn't be joining them for lunch. they understood and went off to lunch. i waited for hector by his locker as i was scrolling on my phone.

5 minutes later , he arrives.

" hey. let's go. " he says as i put my phone away.
" where are we going ? " i asked.
" somewhere i usually go when i'm feeling stressed out. no one except for me knows about that place. " he says with a big smile on his face.

we walked into the music room. we held my hand and we walked to the corner of the class. there was a lock which hector open and this tiny door opened to reveal a small room. it was enough to fit around 5 people. we walked into the room and hector turn the lights on and closed the door.

' so , what did you want to talk about ? " hector asked.
" okay , so. i guess i figured out how i feel about you. " his eyes lit up to hear those words come out of my mouth.
" i like you. a lot honestly. but i don't think i'm ready for a relationship yet. i know we are getting married soon. but you know that i at least want a decent relationship between us , right ? "
" bebe , don't worry about it. you already know how i feel about you. so you don't have to worry. i'm still going to be here whenever you're ready. " he says before grabbing my hand and kissing it.
" thank you for understanding. " i smiled at him.