009

* the next day

i was placing my books into my locker when andrea and stiles walked towards me.
" hey girl ! " andrea said.
" hi. " i smiled at her.
" are yall ready for the math quiz ? cause i'm deadass not. " stiles blurted out.
" hold up , there's a math quiz ? " i said nearly shouting.
" i didnt know there was a math quiz. " andrea shouted. which made people turn their head to look at andrea.
" chill. i was just joking. i wanted to see the looks on your faces. " stiles said.
" that is not something to joke about , stiles. " andrea said while crossing her arms.
" yea. you know how important studies is to me and andrea. " i replied.
" yea , i know. i'm sorry. it was meant to be a joke. "
" we know. " andrea and i said together.
" anyways , let's meet up with the rest of the group. "
" they said that they're at mattia's locker. " stiles said.
" okay , let's go. "

we walked over to mattia's locker and met up with the boys. as i turn around to talk to andrea , i saw her and stiles holding hands and talking against the locker.
" ookay , i don't want to ruin the moment." i said to myself.

" hey , bebe. "
" ew , it's you again. " i said jokingly.
" damm. it do be hurting me though. " he said.
" i'm sorry , bub. here , ill give you a kiss. " i said before giving him a peck on the lips.
" you're cute. " he said.
" i know. " i said with a cheeky smile.
" so , what do you want to do after school today ? "
" let's watch a movie. do you want to hang out with just us or with the whole crew ? " i asked.
" it's up to you bebe. as long as you're going , i'm going with you. " he replied with a smile on his face.
" i guess we can go with the crew. i mean , the more the merrier , right ? " i said.
" orite. " he said before turning to the rest.
" taithlynn and i are going to the movies , do y'all want to tag along ? " he asked the rest.
" yea , sure. " most of them said while some nodded.
" okay , it's settled then. " i said.

hector went to talk to alejandro and kairi while i went over to stiles and andrea. a few minutes later , we all started walking to class. all of us had the same class expect for robert and alejandro.

we all sat down at our seats and took out our books. as i was focusing on what the teacher was writing on the book , hector passed me a note.

' do you want to skip lunch ? ' he wrote in the paper.
' boy , where do you want to go ? ' i wrote down on the paper before handing it back to him.
he hands me back a note and it says
' the music room. no one goes into the music room all week expect on tuesday and wednesday. '

the music room. the place where i confessed my feelings for hector. that place will be a memorable place for me.
' hm , yea sure. do you have something important to tell me ? ' i wrote down as i was a little bit curious on why he wanted to hang out in the music room.
' not really but i just want to spend some time with you and talk. '
' you're weird. anyways , i would like to focus. we can talk more later. ' i wrote down before folding the note and sliding it over to him.

as he reads the note , he just looks at me and smiles. i continued focusing on what was on the board. as i was writing down notes , i felt hector place his hand on my thigh. 
i looked over to him and said ,
" sir , your hand is on my thigh. "
" i know , bebe. can i leave it there ? " he said before winking at me.
i chuckled at his actions and i intertwined my hand with his hand that he had placed on my thigh.
" okay , this is better. " he said as i chuckled at him.
" hmm. " i said as i stated focusing on my work.

after the first period , we headed to our second class. for the rest of the classes we had , i decided to sit next to stiles and andrea since i felt that i haven't been with them often. we had about 3 classes before lunch. every time i sat next to stiles or andrea , hector would look at me and he would seem mad. i just shook it off and payed attention to the lesson.