Chpt 9: The End

A/N: So I kinda lied last chapter. This will be the last part. I thought it deserved a better ending. Thank you for read until here. This will be a shorter chapter.

Marinette threw on her coat and started down the fire escape on her neighbor's house. She walked excitedly to meet her love at the top of the Eiffel Tower.

She arrived and butterflies began to squirm around in her stomach. She took the elevator up and her breath hitched at the scene. There were lights strung around and a blanket on the ground. She looked up to see Adrien walked towards her.

"Hey Princess." He greeted in a low voice. And grabbed her hands gently.

"Princess?" She smirked.

"It suits you." He winked sending a shiver down her spine.

"Is that right, Kitty?" She flirted, putting her arms around his neck, making his knees weak. He smirked and brought her into a kiss. She stood on the tips of her toes to reach him. They held each other tight. As they continued to kiss, a smile grew on both of their faces. They broke for air. Their eyes closed, and their foreheads rested on each other's. They panted.

"I-I love you, Marinette." He said. She opened her eyes to meet his. She could see the sparkle only love gives a person in his eyes. She knew he meant it.

"I love you too, Adrien." She smiled and leaned in once more. Something magical happened that midnight.

Thank you for reading Meet Me at Midnight. This was actually the final chapter. I thank everyone who read this as it was being published, it took a while to finish. This was my first actual fanfic and I hope you enjoyed it.

Cya Lovelies
SM