Entry #1

Date:  May 20, 2020,   

Time: 10:41am     

M'kay so a few hours ago I woke up from the weirdest dream ever. (From this month, ok it was the only dream I had this month.) I was in some cafeteria at a school. The lights were all off, I am pretty sure. Everyone I had ever met was there. And EVERYONE was looking at me. I remember lashing out, FREAKING JUMPING on a table and wiping everything off of it, and tackling someone. Reminds me of that one time Masky tackled....well a lot of people. (It was a boy who picks on me sometimes, he gets on my nerves.) My ex-best friend looked at me with such hate. I was breathing heavily and I was twitching. The atmosphere was heavier than my chubby dog. It looked like the atmosphere in Yandere Simulator. (Like when Ayano is twitching and covered in blood.) I forgot what happened next but I do remember something having to do with the word liar. Anyway after (after the part I forgot was over) I remember smiling, I was sitting with some of my friends. I turned around and glared at everyone sitting behind me. Then casually turned around and acted as nothing happened. 

END OF STRANGE DREAM.

After that I had a short dream that involved lizard/alien people on an island hiding in a San Fransicso style house, from someone. They hid in the house in a secret bathroom under the house.

END OF REALLY STRANGE DREAM

Believe it or not but I think I had that dream before. Anyway, after that dream I woke up like "Wtf did I just experience?" After I got up I watched Marble Hornets Explained (by Night Mind). I had school and my teachers' voice would randomly have a loud bass boost of a voice. I mean dang, it was 9:30 in the morning and my ears were bleeding already. So now I'm listening to Nighcore while ranting about how my ears were dying from blood loss. Anyway, I have I math quiz so I better leave. So, um, bye. I'm listening to Nghtcore Rockefeller Street while doing math. Where are my brain cells??? 

'Till my next entry-L.V