Creepypasta picture spell

Sourcethe_insane_fox

Picture not mine

------

This spell is to summon any creepypasta of your choice by having a picture of them. Through this you can meet them, talk, make deals, contracts, etc. You can do this with other people as well. Keep in mind that when you do this spell they could hide from you, so you could hear whispering and noises. To make them reveal themselves you must make them feel comfortable. Try to have a NORMAL conversation with them. This spell is not dangerous. 

Materials

-Drawing/(Digital)/Picture. (It can have one or multiple Creepypastas on it.)

-Your own voice (including whoever is with you)

Steps

-Hold the picture/drawing in your hand(s) and chant: "I summon all of thee in this_____.

  (If you don't want a certain character(s) just say "but..." after you say whatever you chose for the picture) 

-"All of dead nor alive, all of creepy and evil

I command thee to meet me,

Thou shalt not be upheaval  

I would like to talk to you 

(If you want them to show up in a special way say it in between these two lines.)

"As I say, so shall it be."

When you want them to go away just say: "As I would like you to stay, you have to go away."

-------------

YEEEEEEESSSS!!!!! finally, I can write!  Also, I might do this someday. Except I wouldn't want them to leeeeeaaveeee!!!

-Lovesick