Entry #2

Date: May 22, 2020

Time: 9:01am 

Last night (about midnight) I was paranoid. I kept seeing something over in the corner of my eye, outside my window. I heard some whispering in my ear when I tried falling asleep. Not sure what to think of this, after all this isn't the first time this has happened. I might update this later today if something happens.

Update

Time: 12:44pm 

I'm going to try the Clockwork summoning later today. I hate how fangirls hate her and are so rude to her! I know It says I need a knife to protect myself but I'm going to get a hammer instead. (I remember hitting my right shoulder with the hammer on accident, it hurt.)  Maybe I'll pull an all-nighter too? Not for school but just to see if anything happens, especially considering the weirdness of last night. If the creepypastas are watching me they are probably laughing their butts off. (I jam out to Nightcore when I do my homework.) I'm probably the weirdest person they have ever had to watch. I hate the fact that my back is facing my window right now. It's like I'm asking for them to grab me and pull me into the unknown. I'm also probably the most optimistic researcher/victim. (Let's hope not a victim) All right I have to slay the horrible beast that is math homework. Nightcore music will be my trusty sidekick. But first, I want to get a sandwich, I haven't eaten in hours. (Since yesterday.)

I'm wearing a red scarf, and every time I wear a scarf I immediately think of Liu (NOT IN A FANGIRL WAY!!!)

'Till my next entry-L.V