Candy Pop Dream summoning

Picture not mine

Created by Jaschicken

WARNING: could be injured or killed if not careful

Players

 -One

Materials

-Any time of day, best at night. 

-Somewhere to sleep

-Music/Youtube

-A stuffed animal or doll

-A candle (any kind)

Steps

-make sure you're tired and ready for bed.

-sit on your bedroom floor with the candle in front of you. You don't need to close the door but you can if you want.

-When you light your candle, hug your stuffed animal/doll and chant this twice: "Dear mighty jester, I welcome you into my dream. Come forth Candy Pop."

-When that's done, blow out your candle anmd crawl into bed. Before you fall asleep, listen to your favorite song or a song that remnds you of Candy Pop. 

-Once your song is done, your device away and go to bed. After a few minutes of sleeping, you should be able to see Candy Pop or his purple balloon. 

-You should be able to wake up alive the next morning as long as you don't touch his purple balloon. You can tell people about your experience.

Additional notes

-If you hold his purple balloon you will die. Candy Pop will try to make you take it, if you decline he will get angry. If this happens try to change the conversation.

-He's in your dreams so he won't hurt your family or pets. Unless you anger him, in that case he will.

-Talk to him normally, he's like Freddy Krueger; He can attack you in your dreams injuring you in real life.

-If you summon him he will only appear that one night and won't visit you again. Unless you summon him again.

-L.V