27 | Article

www

www.eonline.com

LARA MURPHY AND JACK ROWAN, FRIENDS... OR LOVERS?

With the news that series 4 of Peaky Blinders is coming this fall, fans are beyond excited to see what the Shelby's get themselves into this series. Along with that, they're excited to see how the new castmates fare. 

It seems all is well for the young Jack Rowan, said to play a Romani Gypsy boxer, Bonnie Gold. It was also mentioned that his character will be a [potentional] love interest for that of Fawnie Shelby (Lara Murphy). That said, fans are enjoying the content that Rowan and Murphy have been providing.

This also means speculation, among it, is one very important question... are Jack Rowan and Lara Murphy dating?! They seem rather close via social media but as we all know, Instagram is not reality. Which is quite sad because they would be an adorable couple! #JARA anyone? Or #LACK? 

These "amazing" ship names are courtesy of Peaky Blinders' very own Finn Shelby (Harry Kirton)! What is your take on Murphy and Rowan's relationship? Is it strictly platonic... or are they taking method acting a whole new level?! Comment down below and don't forget to like and share, this was Enews! 

Related Articles:

10 things YOU Didn't Know About Lara Murphy
Who is Jack Rowan?
What to expect in Peaky Blinders Series 4!
Which JUNIOR PEAKY BLINDER Are YOU?